Looking for 15" Weaves or 15..???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So Live
    replied
    Yours are the iX ones though right? They require spacers to be run on a non awd car. the euroweaves are et 24 i beleive which is perfect.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    I have a set of 15 for sale maybe with 5 center caps

    Leave a comment:


  • nando
    replied
    there are probably lots of sets of 15" euroweaves in the states now.. I know mtechnik3 on e30tech had like 20 sets at one time.

    Leave a comment:


  • winstontj
    replied
    Originally posted by SchnellerVert
    I have 15 K1's and I run 205-55-15 which is the oem size. If you goto a 225-5-15 that is oem sized also.
    Thanks...

    Now I just gotta grab myself a set of 15" rims...

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    I have 15 K1's and I run 205-55-15 which is the oem size. If you goto a 225-5-15 that is oem sized also.

    Leave a comment:


  • winstontj
    replied
    Originally posted by SchnellerVert
    Nico or German Ebay or one of the 5 GI's on this site that live in Germany.
    Seriously??? Krap!

    What do all you guys run? Aftermarket stuff? I know that the 14's are a dime a dozen but it's just not enough wheel for me and too much rubber. 65 series is too SUV.

    I want to drop down to a 55 or even 50 series but I want something BMW stock. Perhaps I should consider a 5-lug upgrade?? Is this costly?

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Nico or German Ebay or one of the 5 GI's on this site that live in Germany.

    Leave a comment:


  • winstontj
    started a topic Looking for 15" Weaves or 15..???

    Looking for 15" Weaves or 15..???

    How hard are they to find? Did they come on our cars? Car came with stock 14" weaves that are so so... I'd like to keep the 14's for winter driving and get a pair of 15's for summer use.

    I realize that there are litterally thousands of wheel options but are there any other decent BMW options in 15" for the 4-bolt pattern? Perhaps an Alpina turbine style? I'll spend the money for a top notch 15" weave or turbine style wheel as long as it was a stock option and correct offset for the car. I'm not after anything crazy, no bling, etc... Just want something nice like a 15" weave or 15" Alpina wheel... if either of those exist...

    If they do how much am I looking at and who has them??

    Thanks,
    TJW
    Last edited by winstontj; 04-29-2007, 03:24 PM. Reason: title wrong
Working...