Has anyone used Nitto NT01's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone used Nitto NT01's

They are their new R-comps and will be using a 327i aka ex eta with a super E head and i cam and springs this year. I wore my older Kumho 710's out last year and have oppertunity to get some used ones.

Opinions on them? I like the Azenis RT615's also.

there is a lot of discussion about them over on bf.c track forum - most people love them long time.
    Current Cars
    2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Comment

I've seen some great numbers. In their ads, they list all of their '06 class wins...it's pretty impressive, especially for a "newcomer".

They aren't really comparable to RT-615s at all though, the NT01 is an actual R-comp, no? Like 80 treadwear vs. 200.

-Jay

Comment

Yeah I know but I compete in a group that doesn't use tires as a factor.

Odd yes. True R or slick would be the way to got but cost factor.

Comment

What wheels are you putting them on?

-Jay

Comment

16x7.5 K1's

Also looking at some Advan's. There are some being offered local to me.

Comment

For the record, you have some of the coolest E30 wheels in your collection.

Which Advan? That's a whole series, like Potenza.

-Jay

Comment

A032-r not sure if that's 5x120 or 4x100

Comment

Sweet. I have a local lead on a set of those in 225/50/15, so tempted but I don't have another set of 15's and I just mounted my R-S2s this week.

-Jay

Comment

I did 16's with them for DD wheels with RS2's Like them nice tire for the price. Liked the water wicking vs more agressive RT615 and since they were DD tire very happy.

Comment

Grabbed them at 540 with new euro baskets and decent rubber plus caps. A steal. :)

Comment

I'd like to try them, but the sizes seem weird. No 225/50R14. I don't think they make all the sizes the other companies do.

Comment

Working...
                        X