Wheel spacer selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel spacer selection

if im running 205/40/17 7 " would i need 30 mm spacers or 25 ? and longer wheel studs if so where can i get some spacers and lugs at a reasonable price ?

It doesn't depend on your tire size it depends on the offset of your wheels. So what is the offset of your wheels?

Comment

+35mm is the offset

Comment

Originally posted by crazyyardie View Post
        and longer wheel studs if so where can i get some spacers and lugs at a reasonable price ?
        I bought mines at Turner Motorsport (http://www.turnermotorsport.com). BimmerWorld(http://www.bimmerworld.com/) is another place where you can bought the same studs (75mm & 90mm). I am sure you can find cheaper places.

Just remember they are pretty long and not very aesthetic for a street car. ;)

911AS

Comment

i still dont know what size spacers to get ???20mm ??? 10mm ??

Comment

ask mystical in the tire/wheel fitment thread. he helped me out with some good advice

Comment

+35mm is the offset

You need 15mm spacers. There might be a combonation of spacers (front and rear) that could give you a better "full" look but 15mm with get you to the our et20

Comment

is 20 mm spacer too big ?? and will i have to roll the fenders

Comment

15mm is the biggest spacer you would want. Stock offset varies, but usually around et25. Get either 10mm spacer, making the end offset et25 (no issues), or 15mm spacers, making the end offset et20 (possability of issues dependant on many factors including suspension and tire model).
                  is 20 mm spacer too big ?? and will i have to roll the fenders
                  You will have some rubbing with a 20mm spacer most likely. Unless you roll/cut fenders.
                  sigpic

Comment

i have h&r cup kit suspension and i have kumo tires but i have a rubbing issue on the inside now when i put on my wheels my wheels are mille miglia

Comment

I would only get 10mm spacers then.
                      sigpic

Comment

oh ok thank u u think because the suspension is lower is why i have rubbing on the inside now ?

Comment

oh ok thank u u think because the suspension is lower is why i have rubbing on the inside now ?
                          The rubbing is due to the fact that the wheels are at higher offset, letting them sit further in. You may just rub more since its lowered and the wheels are closer to the chassis, but thats not why.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X