Hankook R-S2 hook up......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hankook R-S2 hook up......

There was someone that posted months ago about being able to find Hankook tires on the cheap. Does anyone know who that was and if that deal is still going. Im looking for kind of an odd size according to some tire guys. Im looking for 225x45x15.

TIA
    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

edgeracing.com has pretty good deals and that size too

Originally posted by rwdrift
    Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
    - Erick

Comment

I am running 225/45 r16 and love them. Very grippy tires have great traction for teh turbo power. I got mine from Discount tire last summer for 100 a tire.
      :: PNW Crew ::
      '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

i got mine from discount tire locally, but they pricematched edgeracing for me.
        Jay

Comment

Gordon, i got my r14 rs2 from edge race, good price and they shipped from miami.
          NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Comment

I got a friend that works at Wheels Next checking on prices for me, if these guys are from Miami maybe I can just go pick them up and save shipping! My wheels are to be here at early as the end of the week or first of next. Im just trying to get this all ready because I have already sold the other wheels!
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
            X