BBS RS Parts ??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    http://www.kodiakracingwheels.com/
    click on "shells"

    now help me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bmjpv
    replied
    BBS RS parts

    How does what you said help answer the orginal request ??

    Leave a comment:


  • DSP74
    replied
    Originally posted by Bmjpv
    I'm not having good luck finding who/where do I get rim half replacements for 3 piece BBSs . Who knows the web address ?? thanks, joe

    While I think I've got my wheel search narrowed down to NOT include these wheels I'd still also like to know the costs of re-rimming these wheels....Don't forget everytime you break them down you need new bolts. I'm sure the place selling the rim halves will tell you that too.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    I have been on a hunt for flat caps, anyone have a good resource? The ones I have tried all ended up as dead ends...

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    If you are wanting the outer lips there are a few places you can get lips by other manufacturers .
    Most popular stateside is Kodiak .

    If you are wanting the OE inner barrells then I'd try searching on eBay or maybe check out felgenman.de .

    Leave a comment:


  • Bmjpv
    started a topic BBS RS Parts ??

    BBS RS Parts ??

    I'm not having good luck finding who/where do I get rim half replacements for 3 piece BBSs . Who knows the web address ?? thanks, joe
Working...