X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bmwpower View Post
    RKs....

What E30 fitments did they come in?
    None actually, they were all VW-spec. They all needed spacers for proper fitment.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
      None actually, they were all VW-spec. They all needed spacers for proper fitment.
      That would explain why it's been nearly impossible to find any. Maybe I should head over to some VW board or something.

I've always loved the look of those wheels...
      89 325is track project / 05 x5 / 99 M3
      E30 stuff for sale | Parts I'm looking for

Comment

That would explain why it's been nearly impossible to find any. Maybe I should head over to some VW board or something.

I've always loved the look of those wheels...

16x7 BBS RK FEELER THREAD FOUND HERE

:up:

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
          Cool. Thanks! We'll see what happens...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
            Ugh you suck so hard, those will fit PERFECT. Please do it, just run them even like that all busted up.
            no monies for tires or I would

Comment

I have a set of genuine BBS RS 003's. I love em to death. They are one of the many rare parts my E30 has.

My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                I have a set of genuine BBS RS 003's. I love em to death. They are one of the many rare parts my E30 has.

and the other rare parts would be?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by atomic View Post
                  Some more whoring rare BBS parts that I have just acquired. Late model e30 BBS full body kit with fender flares that mold into the front and rear bumper covers. RARE!!

:up:
                  I have never seen that kit on a late, only earlies.
                  Did you see it fitted to the car?
                  I have front sides and rear but here in Australia the flares are rarer than an Mtech1 front :giggle:
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                  first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                    and the other rare parts would be?

You ever see one of these??

It was offered by Alpina, but i have never seen of another one. Nor have i been able to find where to buy one. Holds an extra ten gallons o' fuel.
                    My previous build (currently E30-less)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by DTM190 View Post
                      I have never seen that kit on a late, only earlies.
                      Did you see it fitted to the car?
                      I have front sides and rear but here in Australia the flares are rarer than an Mtech1 front :giggle:

I did not see them pictured on the car they came off of, so I can only go by what the seller told me. However carshine.au has them offered for both early and late model e30's but do not have the flares for either...

If they will not work on the late model I intended them for, I guess I will pick up a early model e30 just to put this kit on...

:mrgreen:

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                        You ever see one of these??

It was offered by Alpina, but i have never seen of another one. Nor have i been able to find where to buy one. Holds an extra ten gallons o' fuel.
                        They were also offered by Hartge as an option for E30's.
                        [I

Comment

You should take care of the rust in some way or another.....or sell it to me :)

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

I wonder why Aplina would care about extra fuel capacity?

Comment

Long distance/duration races?

~ John Adams ~

Comment

You don't want to stop for gas when you're cruising at 250 kph on the autobahn.
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X