Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant believe i havent posted in here yet! I only have one close up shot of one of the wheels.... hahah... but i think these do them justice.

Dave
    E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

New here, been around on bf.com. I picked a 85 325e up for 400 buck and it has BBS rs 003 on it but one of them got busted and the PO trashed it. i would like to find one to replace it. Or maybe 2 of a different size and i could stagger them any help would be appreciated. thanks

Comment

My JDM RS, 16x7.5/8.5.
        sigpic

Comment

These are supposed to be JDM BBS wheels. 17x8" ET13. Never seen them before.
          Attached Files
          sigpic

Comment

always talking bout balls and dick whats up with this guy danny over here. enogh ball talk, more bbs talk!!

Comment

Originally posted by dsm2002 View Post
              These are supposed to be JDM BBS wheels. 17x8" ET13. Never seen them before.

Those are BBS Bugatti's

They come in a split rim variant also.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Are those BBS Bugatti in 15" 4x100 worth anything?

Comment

Dunno if this has been posted yet, but here's a link to a list of the various types of RS's:

Comment

Its been awhile since I posted here so.....
                    BBS RS211 16x8 on the E28
                    BBS RM012 15x8/15x8.5 on the E30

RIP

Comment

Non Beemers... :(

sigpic

Comment

Comment

I've been looking for some 15" wheels for my 318is and I saw these local on craigslist. Guy wants $200 for them. Missing center caps, and only 3 of the 4 tires are good (205/50R15) From what I read in this forum and based only on the crappy pic on the ad, they look like RM 012s Am I correct in this and are 4 of them worth $200? Lastly, if I do pick them up, where can I get center caps, and can I have roundels instead of BBS emblems? Thanks!

'88 325ic - Vert in winter baby!
                          '91 318is - Gone :(
                          '95 530i - Gone :(

Comment

RM's came in a few varieties. They're either 15x7" et25 or the more common 15x6.5" et33. I'd jump on them if they're straight with no bends and would even consider rebuilding them with bigger lips.

Center caps can probably be sourced on vwvortex and the like.

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post

BBS RSII

Yeah its photochopped, but I have the wheels on my e46.

Ninja Edit, fuck that pic is small, I'll find a better one.
                              I need to see a bigger pic my friend! I love me some BBS, I had 18x8 RX's that I sold to a buddy, style 5's, 2 sets of RSII's. My next wheel purchase will prolly be 17 inch RS's or 18 inch LM's.

Here is my contribution. Yea yea, its no e30.

Comment

I have two OEM lips for these wheels in perfect condition with the clear stripped off, just need polished.

I think I have centers as well, I will have to check.

Originally posted by BlueBMW View Post
                                I've been looking for some 15" wheels for my 318is and I saw these local on craigslist. Guy wants $200 for them. Missing center caps, and only 3 of the 4 tires are good (205/50R15) From what I read in this forum and based only on the crappy pic on the ad, they look like RM 012s Am I correct in this and are 4 of them worth $200? Lastly, if I do pick them up, where can I get center caps, and can I have roundels instead of BBS emblems? Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X