Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turns out those Rims are made by Appliance. Apparantly it was made in Japan and is from the 1970-80 era muscle car rim. I was able to find a orignal add for the wheel. Not BBS in the end but I figured I share.

also made by Appliance.

1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
    1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
    1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

^ would be really cool with out the car spinner

Anyone have an OZ socket?

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
        16x8 RS's on an E46? Looks mighty meaty to me!

Love it!!!
        sigpic

Comment

i dont understand where peopel are getting their stepped lips for their RS model wheels. i just emailed BBS USE in GA since i live in GA to and got a canned response just stating

"I’m sorry, the RS wheel line was discontinued 15 years ago."

if thats the case then where else can i purchase stepped lips for my RS wheels. does this mean theres an aftermarket company that is making the lips to exact BBS specifications?

Comment

German Ebay is your friend for stepped BBS lips.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
            If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

You can get any lip you want at tunershop.com

Blackforestindustries.com also carries some bbs parts.

1988 Bronzitbeige Metallic 325e 2-door S50 turbo (OO=( )=OO)
              2008 VW Rabbit
              1991 Audi 200 20vtq Wagon

Comment

My 15x9 et00 RS001

E30S54 - Scale Suspension / Unix Performance Coilovers - 17x8 and 17x9 BBS E50

Comment

I like like them lippppsssss!

Originally posted by Jim Lepage View Post
                  My 15x9 et00 RS001

1991 325i coupe
                  1992 318i conv
                  2002 540i sedan
                  sigpic

What did the e30 owner say to the other e30 owner? LOOKING GOOD!

Comment

how rare do you guys think a set of BBS E52's are? 5x120 and in good condition. They are 16x7 and 16x8 with magnesium centers...

Comment

So much more work to do. I just spent 4 hours polishing the center cap and lip. The lip still needs atleast another hours worth of work to go. Not including the centers needing to be plasted and painted all before next friday.

Comment

Saw these wheels on a widebody Merc next door to my work. Has 345/35-15 tires on the rear.

And here are the wheels on my 325i:

Comment

Originally posted by dsobering47 View Post
                          how rare do you guys think a set of BBS E52's are? 5x120 and in good condition. They are 16x7 and 16x8 with magnesium centers...

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                            So much more work to do. I just spent 4 hours polishing the center cap and lip. The lip still needs atleast another hours worth of work to go. Not including the centers needing to be plasted and painted all before next friday.
                            i dont know why you always seem to set these ridiculous deadlines for yourself that you never seem to make, dude.

just work on your car at a normal human pace and it gets done when it gets done, there is no race. ;)
                            8380 Laboratories
                            M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Originally posted by LedJetta View Post
                              i dont know why you always seem to set these ridiculous deadlines for yourself that you never seem to make, dude.

just work on your car at a normal human pace and it gets done when it gets done, there is no race. ;)
                              How is 2 months ridiculous? I would have been done and ready to go if I didnt have to send the car back to the body shop to be fixed.
                              I have everything ready to go, just needed to put it back together.

Doesnt matter now though, once it comes back from paint its going into storage.

Comment

Here's my RS003's. 16" x 8.5j and 9.5j

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

If you have bought items from me, please leave feedback below.
                                If you are a BUYER, Check My Feedback.:up:
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=183860

Check out my Euro Build Thread
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215557

Comment

Working...
                                X