X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogan View Post
    dumb shit...

WTF are these?

They are, BBS RJ (6 x 14, ET thirtyeight) (6½ x 15, ET 33)

They came stock on:

Golf Mk1, Mk2, Scirocco Mk2

The vw part # is

601 BBS 046
    601 BBS 052

Comment

Oh shit, you're right. I forgot about the RM's being split.

Comment

If those are 14's, that guy is a midget, or perspective is screwing with me.
        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
          If those are 14's, that guy is a midget, or perspective is screwing with me.
          they're 15s, and the polo is tiny..

and nice score on the RJ find, tatertots!

However, being in the VW scene for better than 20 yrs, I can't recall ever seeing them on any Mk1,2 or Scirocco 2.. :(
          I'll have to keep my eyes open more..
          ~Rogan
          '85 325e w/M42 swap
          '02 WRX 2.5L Hybrid w/GT32 @ 20psi - 400+awhp :: SOLD
          http://www.autismspeaks.org ||| http://www.essentialpieces.org
          sigpic

Strategic Alpine Command
          Diving Board Division

Comment

Just got some 15" RM's that I am redoing. They have two original VW small lips and two Kodiak 2" lips. The wheel faces need cleaned up a bit an dI am going to have them done in Nogaro silver.

Balck Forest only has 83 bolts in stock, I need all 120. Any idea where I can get them for a comparable price?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alexd View Post
              Just got some 15" RM's that I am redoing. They have two original VW small lips and two Kodiak 2" lips. The wheel faces need cleaned up a bit an dI am going to have them done in Nogaro silver.

Balck Forest only has 83 bolts in stock, I need all 120. Any idea where I can get them for a comparable price?
              They only have 83 bolts in stock? That is the lamest thing I've ever heard.

You should post some pics of your wheels. Don't worry if they're haggard.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
              ~ John Adams ~

Comment

RSII 18x8.5 fr and 18x9 rear
                et 38
                painted centers metalic gray

Comment

those look nice! makes the brakes look like they belong on a scirocco, tho ;)
                  ~Rogan
                  '85 325e w/M42 swap
                  '02 WRX 2.5L Hybrid w/GT32 @ 20psi - 400+awhp :: SOLD
                  http://www.autismspeaks.org ||| http://www.essentialpieces.org
                  sigpic

Strategic Alpine Command
                  Diving Board Division

Comment

any interest in selling those babies e30lyf?

Comment

Originally posted by RobertB View Post
                      RSII 18x8.5 fr and 18x9 rear
                      et 38
                      painted centers metalic gray

Fuck YEAH, now I know what mine will look like when I get them done...
                      Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                        They only have 83 bolts in stock? That is the lamest thing I've ever heard.

You should post some pics of your wheels. Don't worry if they're haggard.

I would post more but they are at the powdercoater, should be done next week and then I will be getting pics up.

Just got the bolts from a guy in Germany along with 1.5" lips for the front and valves stems.
                        sigpic

Comment

Anyone know a good way to keep my center caps from flying off? The caps on my RM's feel really loose and I can easily remove them with my fingers. I was thinking of using a hot glue gun since the adhesive can be peeled off. Any suggestions?

RIP

Comment

You could do that, but honestly what you need to do is purchase new ones. The tension rods are worn out on yours.

You could try to rebend the metal to ad more tension or perhaps make some from stuff at the hardware store? If I still had my BBS RM's I could help you more.

They should have made them screw on like the RS wheels.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post
                              Model: RS003
                              Specs: 16x7, 4x100, ET25
                              Price: USD$2000 in January 2007
                              Car of origin: E30 325i
                              Manufactured: W. Germany

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                              Wow!! Only other time Ive seen the exact same setup as my white car. We should have a shoot. No one has the 16" 4x100's.

Mariano

Mariano,

Here are mine. Same setup. Perfect offset. No fender mods. No rubbing with 225/45/16. I dropped the rear some since this photo.

Comment

How well would some 16x8.5 and 9.5 et56and 59 RS's fit on an 89 e30 with adapters?
                                PM me or email me for OZ bolt tools
                                chrislane31@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                                X