X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ED12123 View Post
    I was looking at these today.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/Wheel...All&sort=Brand

They come in 15x7 and 15x8 direct fit for E30's.

Chris
    Those arent too bad, weight and price wise, wonder how theyd hold up to DD though..

Comment

Originally posted by funcrew View Post
      The Rota slipstreams of that description appear to not be available anymore. Are there any other 15X8 for E30 at roughly +20 offset? hubcentric rings would be OK, but I'm not interested in spacers.
      Perhaps track down used Koseis. Those could be only rings, not spacers

Originally posted by widebodye30 View Post
      We have the werk style rims in 15x7 0 offset any color:

We also have the bbs rs style in 15X7 20 offset black gold silver:

Thanks,
      Ary @ eurostop 818.341.9903
      Did you not care to read his post at all?

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
      949racing.com. They make wheels for miatas and such. They make 15x8 witth 35 offset. You would only have to run a 15mm spacer to achieve what you want. You would need hub rings but those wheels are tits. And the best part. . . . they weight 13lbs. They make a few different styles in 15x8. They are kinda on the higher side price wise. But you pay for lightweight and quality. Personally I would love to have a set for some track wheels.

Taylor

Comment

949racing.com. They make wheels for miatas and such. They make 15x8 witth 35 offset. You would only have to run a 15mm spacer to achieve what you want. You would need hub rings but those wheels are tits. And the best part. . . . they weight 13lbs. They make a few different styles in 15x8. They are kinda on the higher side price wise. But you pay for lightweight and quality. Personally I would love to have a set for some track wheels.

Taylor
        What's the point of lightweight when you're going to ruin that idea with a spacer anyway?

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the 6ULs. They just look like ripoffs of the Work Emotions
        R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
          Perhaps track down used Koseis. Those could be only rings, not spacers

Did you?

He said that hub rings would be ok but a direct fit would be the best. Then another guy started talking about high offset wheels and the OP was fine with it. So, I made an assumption that maybe he would likey the 949 racing wheels. They are actually really nice wheels and I haven't investigated their entire wheel line so they may even offer a lower offset 15x8 wheel.

Taylor
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
            What's the point of lightweight when you're going to ruin that idea with a spacer anyway?

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the 6ULs. They just look like ripoffs of the Work Emotions

A 15mm spacer weighs what? A pound, maybe. That doesn't destroy the whole idea of a light wheel. And seeing that the emotions are more expensive, its a good alternative. I'm just trying to give the guy options because there really isn't a large market of 15x8 4x100 low offset wheels.

You know?

Taylor
            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

Did you?

He said that hub rings would be ok but a direct fit would be the best. Then another guy started talking about high offset wheels and the OP was fine with it. So, I made an assumption that maybe he would likey the 949 racing wheels. They are actually really nice wheels and I haven't investigated their entire wheel line so they may even offer a lower offset 15x8 wheel.

Taylor
              Learn to read dude. The OP said several times he was not interested in spacers.

hubcentric rings would be OK, but I'm not interested in spacers.
              To use that wheel, you would need fat spacers, which I don't want.
              Now he may hate spacers less than massive fender rolling required for stupid low offset sportmaxx, but that doesn't mean he likes spacers anymore than better. Apparently you are not a big fan of the English language.

Comment

15mm isn't nearly a "fat spacer" and taking that into consideration I made the assumption that he would rather use a spacer than roll the shit out of his fenders with low or 0 offset wheels. Once again, I was giving the OP options because he doesn't have many choices other than sportmaxx or high offset rotas. So let him decide what he is going to do because because he will eventually be left with the decision between a bad looking wheel or a badly fitting wheel.

I don't know why you make it your point to try to talk crap to everyone on here. You just need to learn how to be more passive with little stuff like this. He asked a question. And the simple but blunt answer to it, is no, there isn't a 4x100 15x8 wheel that will fit without the need of spacers or hubcentric rings. Now since I thought of that before hand, I skipped that fact and went straight to trying to help him out with his situation.

Simple as that.

Taylor

Comment

15mm isn't nearly a "fat spacer" and taking that into consideration I made the assumption that he would rather use a spacer than roll the shit out of his fenders with low or 0 offset wheels. Once again, I was giving the OP options because he doesn't have many choices other than sportmaxx or high offset rotas. So let him decide what he is going to do because because he will eventually be left with the decision between a bad looking wheel or a badly fitting wheel.

I don't know why you make it your point to try to talk crap to everyone on here. You just need to learn how to be more passive with little stuff like this. He asked a question. And the simple but blunt answer to it, is no, there isn't a 4x100 15x8 wheel that will fit without the need of spacers or hubcentric rings. Now since I thought of that before hand, I skipped that fact and went straight to trying to help him out with his situation.

Simple as that.

Taylor
                  Wow. He asked if there were any ET20 15x8 wheels and you told him about ET35 15x8 wheels. Way to try to rationalize how you were in any way or sort helpful in this thread. Why assume anything? Why not believe him when he says he wants ET20 (18-22 okay, still no spacer) wheels, not ET0, ET+15, ET35, ET40, or ET85?

There have been wheels in the past that were direct fit 15x8, and new wheels now that are coming out, direct fit.

I don't find these ugly... and he's okay with hubcentric rings, just not spacers:

available new here.

But yeah, no good looking wheels exist at all meeting his requirements. STFU n00b and don't make worthless posts

Comment

A 15mm spacer weighs what? A pound, maybe. That doesn't destroy the whole idea of a light wheel. And seeing that the emotions are more expensive, its a good alternative. I'm just trying to give the guy options because there really isn't a large market of 15x8 4x100 low offset wheels.

You know?

Taylor
                    A spacer is a PITA. Why look over completely what the OP asked for because you're ignorant.

Originally posted by rwh11385 View Post
                    Rota Slipstreams (custom) - 15x8 - et20
                    Revolutions (RFX modernline) - 15x8 - et20

Nonhubcentric/correct offset:
                    Kosei K1 - 15x8 - et22

Tunershop.com:
                    ATS Cup Polished - 15x8 - et18
                    Borbet BS - 15x8 - et20/15
                    Keskin KT5 - 15x8 - et30/20
                    Keskin KT8 - 15x8 - et30/25/18
                    Schmidt Modern-Line monoblock - 15x8 - et25/20/10
                    Plus tireracks and bimmerworld ones coming out...

Comment

I understand what you mean. Seeing that most people wouldnt want to drop 2k on wheels, there are other alternatives that will look and operate just fine.

I see your point, I know what you mean. Dont call my posts useless posts when all I was trying to do was assist him in finding a wheel within the budget of an average person.

So get off your interwebz high horse and calm the fuck down. You took a small thing and blew it way out of proportion.

Comment

I understand what you mean. Seeing that most people wouldnt want to drop 2k on wheels, there are other alternatives that will look and operate just fine.

I see your point, I know what you mean. Dont call my posts useless posts when all I was trying to do was assist him in finding a wheel within the budget of an average person.

So get off your interwebz high horse and calm the fuck down. You took a small thing and blew it way out of proportion.
                        Yeah... you were trying to "assist" him by telling him exactly what he did not care for.

If he doesn't want to buy wheels from Europe, then he can just run basketweaves until these are available for $109/each

Comment

Woah Woah Woah. Hey guys, I have an idea, let's make this into a REALLY big bitch-fest about who's right and who's wrong.

OMG, Internetz iz SRS BZNZZ!!!!
                          '89 325i track sloot
                          '01 530i daily

-Enginerd

Comment

Intense. Soo, whats the verdict here? im also looking at getting off bottlecaps...

Comment

Originally posted by whiltebeitel View Post
                              Woah Woah Woah. Hey guys, I have an idea, let's make this into a REALLY big bitch-fest about who's right and who's wrong.

OMG, Internetz iz SRS BZNZZ!!!!
                              It's OK - This is R3V, a bitch-fest on even the most agreeable topic is completely normal. As Crocodile Dundee would say, "Just boys having fun."

Lots of good ideas here, thanks to all who posted. Of course what I really want is great looking (meaning in my case, old-school funky), lightweight (preferably forged), cheap ($125 or so) wheels in the EXACT size, offset, and hub size to fit the Hankook 225-50-15, MAYBE the 225-45-15 if I back off of my fat sidewall fetish a little, all with nothing more than moderate fender-rolling and no rubbing, ever. Seriously, that's not too much to ask, is it?

All the posts give me a bunch more items to look at, but seriously, the long-anticipated, possibly vapor-ware TireRack 15X8 in direct fitment is the likely winner; it's only drawback is boringness, and it's not even that bad.
                              "If the sky were to fall tomorrow, the tall would die first."

-Dr. Paul Forrester

Do I LOOK like I need a psychological evaluation???

Comment

I suspect that running the ultra-fat Hankook 225-50-15 on a 15X8 at +15 would require outrageous fender rolling. I'd much rather find a +20 or resort to higher offset whees with a spacer. I really like the Rota RB's (Panasport knock-off) so that wouldn't be that bad of an option.
                                They would. On my 15x7 ET20 BBS', those tires still required a serious roll (and it still rubs...I can't fix it with more rolling but I never drive the car anyways). On a 15x8...they'll be HUGE.

Comment

Working...
                                X