NEXEN Tires??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    I had brand new n7000's @ a drift event in the back of a 200whrp 240sx. They lasted me the whole day about 25 runs of tire smoking crazyness. I think they held up very very very well.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean
    At 60 a tire you can get Azenis lol
    Not in 17" sizes you can't!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryu73
    replied
    Nexen

    Hey guys, new to the group here but I ran a set of nexens on my Subaru and you know, for the money they make some decent performance tires. I think I around $250 shipped for a set of 225/50 17 tires. They were decent performance wise and I figured if I could get 20K out of them I would be pretty happy and I did.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    what size are you looking for? i had mine mounted for 190.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    At 60 a tire you can get Azenis lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    What's loud to one person isn't loud to another?

    I don't do "spirited" driving in the wet. And I was talking about its general road/interior noise vs what it sounds like when being pushed.
    Gotcha.

    I say noisy not because of road noise, but because if you go into corner they love to squeal more than any other tire I've had on the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • SpecM
    replied
    I might grab some of these for my auto 89i

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    Im running around with a 220,000 automatic M20. :)
    Daily driver FTW..

    I have 2 e30's

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    You get what you pay for with tires, I would get something better (with more grip) since you are running around with a 24v swap imho

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    I found them on ebay. They are 230 shipped for all 4.
    tirerack and discounttire.com didnt have tires in the size I want.
    I just checked the link you posted and the tire size I want it says there out of stock.
    They have the nexen ones and there 60 per tire. but yet out of stock.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by e30this
    good. I was looking around for another set of new tires and Nexen was the only thing that popped up in the size that I want and they are the n3000.
    ebay and tiredeals4less.com seem to be the cheapest places to find them.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    What's loud to one person isn't loud to another?

    I don't do "spirited" driving in the wet. And I was talking about its general road/interior noise vs what it sounds like when being pushed.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    replied
    good. I was looking around for another set of new tires and Nexen was the only thing that popped up in the size that I want and they are the n3000.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Not the stickiest tire, but it does decent in the wet, isn't too loud and rides well enough.
    I don't see how there could be that much of a difference between your 17's and my 14's.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    I've got the N3000s, in 215/40/17, on the car right now. Not a bad tire, especially for the price, think under $300 shipped for 4 17s.

    Not the stickiest tire, but it does decent in the wet, isn't too loud and rides well enough.

    If you're looking for a budget tire I'd go for it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...