NEXEN Tires??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Erick
    replied
    I've been using them on all my cars (the E38 and the E30s)

    The Nexen N3000 is the best bang for the buck I've seen nowadays.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aptyp
    replied
    i had NEXEN's on my crashed car, and they were pretty good. I put them on my girlfriend's MX3 too. Great tire for the price ($40 per tire).

    Good qualities:
    1. Lasted very well.
    2. Awesome to drive on dry roads, lots of fun in corners, stick pretty well, and slide when asked.


    Problems I had with that tire:
    1. Not for spirited driving on wet roads. Unless you want to drift every corner, this tire wasn't for great.
    2. This tire loves to squeal. Loud tire.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I heard they cord pretty quick.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30this
    started a topic NEXEN Tires??

    NEXEN Tires??

    Whats your guys thoughts on these tire??
    I have only heard of a few people running them. So I just wanted to see what you guys think?
Working...