What are these rims?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    I'd paint them black and throw them in the garbage.
    I see what you did there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Unearth078
    replied
    id paint them invisible.

    Leave a comment:


  • jbombdizzle
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerista
    I'd paint them black
    sell em to
    honda owner, prob eat that shiz fo sho!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I'd paint them black and throw them in the garbage.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I'd throw them in the garbage.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    I'd paint them black

    Leave a comment:


  • Zyth01
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Unearth078
    replied
    uh i hope there on your whip and your selling them to get something better

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    They are the Konig "Ugly" wheels

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicademus
    Damn dog are those 2 piece wheels? Oh wait naw they just fo show.

    Doesn't it say something on the centercrap?
    konig

    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • Zyth01
    replied
    says Konig but thats it

    Leave a comment:


  • Nicademus
    replied
    Damn dog are those 2 piece wheels? Oh wait naw they just fo show.

    Doesn't it say something on the centercrap?

    Leave a comment:


  • Zyth01
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Hartge_H27
    replied
    ^ +1

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...