Ronal US out of Buissness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronal US out of Buissness?

Hey guy, was look to see if anyone could help. I've got a set of 7.5x15" Ronal ACT(LS)'s and the center caps have faded to a nice yellow, gross. And it appears that the US based company completely closed up shop about 5-6 months ago. I'm having the hardest time finding new caps. I've seen ones with the black BMW badge as an option, which would be proffered. They are 75mm in Diameter. Any thoughts? Thanks guys.

ummm duplicolor?

Comment

ebay!
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Ebay doesn't have them and hasn't for weeks now. They have carbon fiber ones but that's to ricer for my tastes. I guess I should have clarified about the discoloring though. They currently have the Ronal ACT center caps and there is a layer of protactant over the lettering. But it's the lettering that has faded. It's not something you'd want to just paint over.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by asheridan07 View Post
            bump
            German ebay is your best bet. Or Ronal still operates overseas, just not the US market.
            Kevin

www.seatkit.com New Site first week of April 2011
            Your DIY upholstery source
            e30tech forum sponsor
            E46 uphosltery kits coming soon..........
            kchinn@creativeoptions.info

Comment

Hey guy, was look to see if anyone could help. I've got a set of 7.5x15" Ronal ACT(LS)'s and the center caps have faded to a nice yellow, gross. And it appears that the US based company completely closed up shop about 5-6 months ago. I'm having the hardest time finding new caps. I've seen ones with the black BMW badge as an option, which would be proffered. They are 75mm in Diameter. Any thoughts? Thanks guys.

hot shit, i have the same wheels. what offset are you running? mine are ET33 and run 8mm spacers on my 1969 2002.

Comment

I'm not running an offset. They're direct fit for E30's. Any ideas on the center caps?

Comment

I'm not running an offset. They're direct fit for E30's. Any ideas on the center caps?
                  you're not running spacers* You're offset is most likely et -25 or 20. AFAIK, ronal has not sold directly to consumers but had distributers that you can buy from. Call ronal and ask for yourself. That's how I received numbers for their distributers. Don't just take anybody's word for it, call if you haven't already. It is possible that they don't even sell to their distributers anymore, but I doubt that. Hope that helps.

-mike

Comment

I actually dont know wtf i was thinking, the spacers are hubcentric and came with the wheels, i dont know why id want to delete them. SO, 25mm offset is cool on a 15x7.5" wheel on e30? :)

Comment

ebay.de

check ebay.de or UK or the like. Ronal is a HUGE mfgr in europe, doing OEMs for a ton of companies. .de is probably your best bet. :)

Comment

I recently was told that Ronal usa sold all of their molds to American Racing?
                        "Drifting an E30 is like pouring out a beer just to get a nickel for the can"

Comment

Ronal USA is/was just an importer and distributor. Ronal.de is alive and well...

Comment

Originally posted by robspeed325i View Post
                            hot shit, i have the same wheels. what offset are you running? mine are ET33 and run 8mm spacers on my 1969 2002.

Damn this thing is hot.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X