bought new wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought new wheels

Hey guys . I just bought some new wheels but I have no idea what they are . They have ///M center caps , polished , look like BBS ... overall pretty nice , but I still don't know what they are . If someone could help me ...

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.
    Last edited by franko2490; 10-26-2008, 02:02 AM. Reason: pics no workie , link added .

Originally posted by E30_fiend
    Simply sexy.
    Originally posted by PУCCKAЯ_e30ka
    man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

look more like enkeis to me.

Comment

that would be good for the price ... hell ... even unbelievable ...

Simply sexy.
      man... I took my little E30 outside for a ride, now 5sp.... there is no other car like E30... PERIOD. Don't know how to explain, but driving E30 is like having sex with a girl of your dreams, but the girl is a bit inexperienced, so you have to show her what to do and she will do it beautifully! ohhh man... after I got the 5sp tranny in it, it is all new love all over again! :)))

Comment

they look cool...have fun cleaning them though.
        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Those are sweet!
          Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Supermesh
            -Andy

Comment

Those are pretty cool
              87 OBDII 328is

Comment

How much did you snag them for?

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                ~ John Adams ~

Comment

~ 100 $

Simply sexy.

Comment

100 bucks? I Like Those!

Ditto Daniel138is though when it comes time to clean em...

Comment

it's not that hard actually . the face of the rim is polished and the side of the spokes is black . So I only have to clean the face of the rim and the dish , which is actually quite easy :D

Simply sexy.

Comment

I like them!
                        Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Look like Rials, or Japanese of some sort. I think I can find an answer for you.
                          Any better closeup shots?

Comment

Check this thread. Its pretty long but a good way to figure out what some old wheels are.

Comment

hey thanks . Cool thread :D
                              too bad what I have it's not listed there .
                              Someone told me today that they are polished BBS for sure . But it doesn't write any name on them , it only has a sign and all the normal markings .

Simply sexy.

Comment

Working...
                              X