What type of Borbets are these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What type of Borbets are these?

Just wondering as I might be able to get those wheels for cheap tomorrow! Nothing better then swapping bottlecaps plus $100 for a set of these!

Borbet type A's.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

thank you kind sir. anyone know how much they go for normally?

Comment

Those dont look like Borbet Type A's.

They look like Momo's knock off of the Type A's
        Below the radar...

Comment

how can u tell the difference? as i am going to look at them tomorrow.

Comment

those are borbet a's. i had the same on my old car but with flat caps:

*** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

They look so much better with those caps, like different wheels. What size are those on the red car?

Comment

those on my old car were 16x9. I think the one on the green car are 15x7 :)
                *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

are you sure those are not borbet? i went and saw them and they looked pretty good.

are all of the type a's deep dish like that? and yeah they are 15x7!

Comment

Those are also the same wheels that AndreNY has on his car.

Comment

the 9" wide with the huge lip look hottt, i would def get those

no $ for wheels though, buying turbo instead (for other car)
                      Originally posted by blunt
                      can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by bwanac
                        are you sure those are not borbet? i went and saw them and they looked pretty good.

are all of the type a's deep dish like that? and yeah they are 15x7!
                        no not every rim has a deep rish like my old ones. the one on the green cabrio are borbets, too but without the deep rish.

[/color]

Comment

I hate these rims, but thats an awesome deal and improvement over bottlecaps. 8)

Comment

hey nico or andre,

the centercaps on your wheels obviously dont have the little borbet roundels. where can i get some of those for my wheels, or do either of you have any spares? thanks boys

Comment

Originally posted by bwanac
                              hey nico or andre,

the centercaps on your wheels obviously dont have the little borbet roundels. where can i get some of those for my wheels, or do either of you have any spares? thanks boys
                              You can only buy them used on ebay.de... Borbet don't sell them anymore. Or you buy somewhere else a set.

[/color]

Comment

Working...
                              X