Need help with fitment!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with fitment!!!

I want to put corvette salad shooters. Looking at a set but they have 255/50/r16 tires. Would that fit on my 325i?

Those tires are taller and much wider. https://tiresize.com/calculator/ I think you would be beating the fender to get them to fit and not rub in a turn. A smaller tire would work. Also, I think the corvette wheels stick out more than stock. You would be rolling the fenders or adding flares as well.

Comment

I’m in the same boat with saw blades. My wheels are staggered with 17x8.5 +56 in the front and 17x9.5 + 56 in the back. I lined them up and the size adapters I need to run are making me think like this was a bad idea. The tires I’m using will be stretched ...these just came with the wheels I bought. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just an update, I fit these wheels on with ginormous wheel adapters. Well I should say I fit the rears so far. The fronts hit the coilovers so still having some issues. Will end up doing a front 5 lug swap with an angle kit. But with a +12 offset I fit 275/40/17s on the rear of the e30. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just an update, I fit these wheels on with ginormous wheel adapters. Well I should say I fit the rears so far. The fronts hit the coilovers so still having some issues. Will end up doing a front 5 lug swap with an angle kit. But with a +12 offset I fit 275/40/17s on the rear of the e30. I used custom built 1.75 inch 2 piece hub/wheel centric adapters to get the +12 offset on these wheels. Yes I know, terrible idea, but at least they fit perfectly. Adapters are torqued to spec with lock-tight. Also, really neat design, it’s near impossible for the lugs to get loose because they cannot back out due to being sandwiched in by the 2 piece adapter. Still, my wheel bears are going to die so fast... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The front would have fit but I put 245/45/17s on a 8.5in wide wheel. This means the tire poked out of the rim a bit and ended up rubbing into the suspension... wasn’t willing to size down the tire to something stretched with a wide body. So now I’m doing a 5 lug swap in the front with an angle kit. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X