Widebody Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Widebody Touring

Hey guys, I love the look of a wide body touring. I found ODP Overfenders. What sort of work do you think I'd need to do for these to fit the touring and retain functional rear doors?
    1990 320i RHD Touring (slow project)
    1988 1JZ-GTE Shaved/Wire tucked Coupe (old project-scrapped and stripped)
    2004 Subaru Forester XT

A lot. Would require some serious custom fab work. I have yet to see a sedan/touring with overfenders. Bolt on fenders work with significantly less work. Would love to see this done if you want to commit to trying it out
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Look up the Vlad E30 M3 touring OP. It's a lot of fab work, but can be done. Of course if you plan to spend the time it'd be best to do it in metal.

Comment

There’s a pandem touring in japan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm thinking of sourcing IX skirts and flares if I can. If not maybe look for some quality bolt on flares. My plans for the touring are to have a nice meaty look on all four wheels. Gonna ride on 16x9s all around.
          2004 Subaru Forester XT

Comment

If you were in the states, I'd make you a deal on a full iX skirt/flare kit. But I have a feeling you'd get arse-rapped with shipping from Oregon to the UK.
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I'm actually in Vermont! I imported it from the UK in February last year!
              2004 Subaru Forester XT

Comment

Working...
              X