Clear All

( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

What the heck wheels are those? Look like baja bug wheels
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
        What the heck wheels are those? Look like baja bug wheels
        Haven't been able to tell, seemingly 'one-off's' all aluminum, drilled for caps but don't have any
        ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

OK just for fun..

We took a E28 M5 stuck staggered set of RS wheels with over sized tires on it.

Last edited by catuned; 07-27-2012, 11:37 AM.
          Work We Do
          CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
          http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Me think that not fun.

Comment

But I did order two of the t-shirts!

Comment

Hi, I've posted a few times but haven't had an E30, so I stayed away. Great to see a fiver section here.

My E28 5er fleet...

Most recent, '85 518i 5spd. With my 100mile daily commute the 33mpg this one gets is most welcome. That and being an E28 with an M10 is just cool. Can't call it fast, but it is still fun and can still get me into trouble. I'll post up some engine bay pictures if you ask...
                Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

My tried and trusted '86 528e 5spd. I bought this 8+ years ago at 190K and have since put over another 200K on it. Been my reliable daily until the 518 came a long. The suspension got rebuilt around 220K, and the original clutch got replaced at 252K. I put my spare 130K 10.2:1 Euro piston motor in it at 372K, but the trans and diff are still original. A coarse spline M-Tech1 steering wheel, leather anatomical leather gear knob, an E36 M3 shift lever and the 16x7 style 29's round the mods so far. This one has become my wife's daily recently, though I need to get on her to keep the interior more clutter free... ;)

My wife Rosee's daily '86 528e Automatic. The stock bottle cap wheel car in the pic...

Then a little bit of my family BMW history in this 2002FAQ post... To say I've been a BMW enthusiast my entire life is just part of the story.

My first, and forever '67 1600-2.
                Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Dad's 2002Tii bought new...

Dad's 1800Ti/SA, think of it as a predecessor to the E30 M3 but fewer made, and only sold new to racing license holders.

Cheers and Enjoy,
                Tom Jones
                http://www.caseymotorsports.com
                67 1600-2 lifelong project
                4 more 66-9 1600-2s
                67 1800A F/S
                85 518i Alpine/Anthracite Cloth, my daily, 33mpg
                86 528e 5sp 434k Schwartz/Pearl Beige
                86 528eA Wife's also Schwartz/Pearl Beige
                Mom&Dad's
                65 1800TiSA
                70 2800 sedan
                72 2002Tii original owners
                03 325iT
                12 328iT

Comment

Originally posted by tjones02 View Post
                  Hi, I've posted a few times but haven't had an E30, so I stayed away. Great to see a fiver section here.

My E28 5er fleet...

Most recent, '85 518i 5spd. With my 100mile daily commute the 33mpg this one gets is most welcome. That and being an E28 with an M10 is just cool. Can't call it fast, but it is still fun and can still get me into trouble. I'll post up some engine bay pictures if you ask...

Welcome and very nice collection of 5s. Oh and judging from the cars that are there, that looks like an amazing shop!

E46t

Comment

Originally posted by Scallywagon View Post

Love it.

1989 325iC Alpine
                    1985 745i Cosmosblau
                    1995 525iT S50/5! Alpineweiss III
                    2004 Acura TL NBP
                    1990 325iC gone but not forgotten
                    1998.5 ///M3 Technoviolet

Comment

Originally posted by tjones02 View Post

Looks like a nice shop! And your close to us! Good to see another shop doing that many Germans. :)
                      Work We Do
                      CAtuned Feedback Page|FB CAtuned Page
                      http://www.catuned.com

Comment

Originally posted by ltflint View Post
                        Love it.
                        Thanks dude, I like your clean 5-speed 5er as well!

(mine's swapped too :])
                        ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

Holy Dumped e12 with salad shooters in the back! Love your wagon as well sir, I'm hopefully picking up a green one this weekend.

Originally posted by chunkster View Post
                          Very cool ride! I couldn't help but snap this picture of you roll'n in...

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

I know it's not an e28 or an E34 but, here is my E39. It's a '97 540i/6 so, no secondary air pump and no vanos. I picked it up a few months ago. So far it has been a love-hate relationship. When it is functioning properly, it is a fantastic car. I came from an ix and honestly, this car is more fun to hustle through the twisties. While it may be pretty big, it still has a lighter car feel to it.

The main plan is to throw in an M5 lsd.

Comment

Doing what I bought it for!

Murdered

Comment

I decided to throw on the 18" staggered alpinas for a while.

88 545is, k27 Turbo, TCD Turbo Chip, 30lbs Injectors, b35 cam, Aftermarket Intercooler, Custom 3" to Dual 2.5" Exhaust, HRs/Sports, BBK, SS Lines, 18" Staggered Alpinas, 235/40-265/35 Falkens, S2.93.

Comment

Working...
                                X