motion to make this the e24/e24/e34 subforum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say keep it how it is.

Isn't the E24 just a heavier version of the E28 with less doors?

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
      I say keep it how it is.

Isn't the E24 just a heavier version of the E28 with less doors?
      E24 did come first, so how about we change it to the e24 (and related)/e34 subforum?

But then you've got the e12, which the first e24s were based off of, thus they were to beginning of it all.....
      1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy View Post
        E24 did come first, so how about we change it to the e24 (and related)/e34 subforum?

But then you've got the e12, which the first e24s were based off of, thus they were to beginning of it all.....
        but really what started it was the WWII airplanes built by BMW, so may as well include those... ;)

On a serious note though, why does the forum name need "E24" in it? You can still talk E24 in here if you want to, and I am sure no one will have a problem with it, and most of it will be relevant anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris View Post
          r5vlimited.com

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            but really what started it was the WWII airplanes built by BMW, so may as well include those... ;)

On a serious note though, why does the forum name need "E24" in it? You can still talk E24 in here if you want to, and I am sure no one will have a problem with it, and most of it will be relevant anyway.
            I do and DGAF.

Hell, I talk Rover shit in the Gen convo.

Not like I'm gonna get banned or anything. :roll:
            1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Keep it the way it is.

E24 subforum will only cause random know nothing's to pick up e24s and ruin it for the OG's.
              clutchCTRL!
              Move with a purpose.
              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
              - 2000 323i AT
              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Thank you. I use this place for m30 and suspension info. Not e24 info. If I need e24 info, ill use bigcoupe. I don't like leaving home, so I get everything I possibly can from here, and if I have an interior issue, or need external parts I go elsewhere.

I don't care for having e24 included. It'll just invite the refined, stick up the ass, e24 owners. Purist bastards

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X