Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie to Rev

Hey everyone,
    My name is Steven. I'm a newbie to Rev and somewhat the bimmer world. I own a 87 e28 eta. I have a lot of plan for it but sometimes get stuck cuz I don't know where to look. I live in Maryland and hoping to find a car club around the area. Thanks Steven

Welcome.
    Originally posted by LJ851
    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Search and use complete sentences and proper grammar if you post, more info on there than you will ever need.
        1988 BMW 535is - 5spd - H&R - POS

Comment

welcome . hope u got thick skin.

1987 528i Royalblau

Comment

Originally posted by BavarianAddict06 View Post
            welcome . hope u got thick skin.
            What he said welcome.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow4Door View Post
              www.mye28.com

Search and use complete sentences and proper grammar if you post, more info on there than you will ever need.
              What the fuck does complete sentences and proper grammar have to do with??

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by downernsp View Post
                What the fuck do complete sentences and proper grammar have to do with??
                FTFY!
                It's a matter of communicating. If the original poster has a problem and anticipates assistance with finding a solution, it's nice to be able to comprehend the request. I, personally, find it tiresome hunting for the breaks between sentences and/or thoughts when there are no capital letters or punctuation.
                Last edited by John in VA; 07-18-2012, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by John in VA View Post
                  I, personally, find it tiresome hunting for the breaks between sentences and/or thoughts when there are no capital letters or punctuation.
                  You and anyone else that made it past high school. Welcome, OP. Pics of said eta?
                  Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                  You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

I understand, welcome.
                    sigpic
                    Reich und Roll!

Comment

Welcome OP
                      Last edited by e30Villain; 08-13-2012, 10:01 AM.
                      87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

Working...
                      X