Need opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need opinions

How much would you guys pay for this e28? 83 M20 5 speed magnaflow exhaust, BBS style 5's good tires. Needs a tune up. The style 5's should be worth a good bit shouldnt they?

How much would you guys pay for this e28?83 M20 5 speed magnaflow exhaust. How many miles? Service records? When was the timing belt last changed? Rust? Damage? It's an old 528e, that needs paint & bodywork.

BBS style 5's good tires. "Good" tires, or tires with tread remaining?

Needs a tune up. What's that mean?

The style 5's should be worth a good bit shouldnt they? Once, before they were red. Depends on size/offset/condition.

Comment

These things I cannot tell you. I think the guy who owns it now is half retarded. I think Im just gonna pass on it. Kinda cool but most likely a POS

Comment

Paint is old and faded.. its a 528e(not worth much to begin with)

Overall the car looks like some failed attempt rusty hipster thing going on.

Pink BBS tell me one thing.. the guy obviously came from the VW or Honda crowd after seeing rusty.

The good thing though is that is a 5-speed.. with that said I would not pay more than 1k for that car(granted everything is working mechanically), And I would throw b25 head on it and just drive it for fun. If the wheels are 17's and were not pink the price would be more, I am tired of seeing pink/red/green/yellow BBS RS - half the time it doesn't look good -

Edit- his euro plate says "rusty_love"..

Comment

Yeah I offered 1000 he wouldnt take it so i said ok cya. Im not interested in it for more than that. It would be cool to beat around but not for more than 1000

Comment

Poorly fitted ellipsoids, wannabe rusty-mobile. Like others have said, its an m20. Looks like someone tried, and gave up half way

sigpic

Comment

Maybe $750...but if he wants more than $1k he's nuts.
              sigpic'87 335i

Comment

Yeah he's crazy. I'm not paying over a grand. He wants 1500

Comment

The car now has some shitty looking wheels on it and is for sale for 700.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerguy91 View Post
                    Yeah he's crazy. I'm not paying over a grand. He wants 1500

Originally posted by Bimmerguy91 View Post
                    The car now has some shitty looking wheels on it and is for sale for 700.
                    That's under a grand! Go get eet!

1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Without the BBS I dont want it lol

Comment

I WANTED the wheels,But he wasnt to keen on shipping them. I was gonna do that to mine,except i have RS 211's.

It would look like shit on an artic car,so i just painted my calipers pink,Not as girly but hey it loooks good without being overdone. This car was from Tennessee?

Comment

omg this kid is annoying. and stupid. he now drives a miata. lol

1987 528i Royalblau

Comment

Working...
                          X