Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
    :D

Is that the one with the 427 SBC in it?

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by eurospecm View Post
      Sorry I don't have a stick up my ass and can think outside the fucking box. I got the car with 4 different wheels, all tires rubbing, blown head gasket and blown shocks. So excuse me for using wheels that I got from a friend, that happen to fit a car 30 years older than them AND being original at the same time. The wagon is a joke, that apparently you posh waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless can't handle. So yes, in time the car will become something special. But for now I daily drive it the way it sits and I'm happy with it. If you don't have input on my original question don't put in your two cents because in reality, no one gives a shit about you. You tell me to grow up? Why don't you stop bashing my thread. That's immaturity if I've ever seen it.
      If you get so butthurt about some honest feedback on your car, why do you post a thread asking for feedback in the first place?

Also, I'll never understand why people put stuff on their roof rack just for looks. And I don't get the joke.

Comment

Originally posted by LEANE30 View Post
        Adjustable ride height and variable spring rate on demand. The wagon was the best part of that picture!

You do realize that since the early 2000s BMW has been using airbag suspensions from the factory on all the larger and top line bmws, right?

He could get a full system out of an x5 and still be 100% bmw factory parts...

Im not convinced bags offer better suspension performance than coilovers though, and the only thing you "lose" with the coilovers is the speed at which you can adjust height and spring rate.

as far as "top of the line" BMWs, I am pretty sure none of the ///M cars use bags.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
          If you get so butthurt about some honest feedback on your car, why do you post a thread asking for feedback in the first place?

Also, I'll never understand why people put stuff on their roof rack just for looks. And I don't get the joke.
          Thats funny. It seems all the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless don't get it.

Comment

Thats funny. It seems all the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless don't get it.
            Ah, yes. The classic sign of a closeted individual. :)
            2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
            2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
            1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
            1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
            - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
            1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
            1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
            Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

Im not convinced bags offer better suspension performance than coilovers though, and the only thing you "lose" with the coilovers is the speed at which you can adjust height and spring rate.

as far as "top of the line" BMWs, I am pretty sure none of the ///M cars use bags.
              This is no m car. That being said, the 1m is more honest of a sports car than the bloated m3. But that is going off topic. There is no m7. ...because it is a boat, but that doesn't mean that it is not the flagship. Performance numbers does not equate to bmw's modern idea of "top of the line". Your perception is outdated by a few decades there.

Don't be a douchebag. Trolls are getting the best of you. Take that stupid ass filter out of your grill and reinstall your high beam. It looks like shit and is far from "classy", if you want a race car, get some coil overs, and while you're at it a better platform to start with than an e12
              ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

HA HA HA sure thing man! Just go buy a VW, you'd fit in better.

This is no m car. That being said, the 1m is more honest of a sports car than the bloated m3. But that is going off topic. There is no m7. ...because it is a boat, but that doesn't mean that it is not the flagship. Performance numbers does not equate to bmw's modern idea of "top of the line". Your perception is outdated by a few decades there.

Don't be a douchebag. Trolls are getting the best of you. Take that stupid ass filter out of your grill and reinstall your high beam. It looks like shit and is far from "classy", if you want a race car, get some coil overs, and while you're at it a better platform to start with than an e12
                When I originally asked what purpose bags served, I should have specified that I was thinking in a performance sense, specifically track-style driving. So that is the filter my "perception" was looking through.

so to the OP, it sounds like you should just get bags, rust out the paint, slam the car with ridiculously stretched tires and negative camber, and install spark blocks so you can scrape down the road and throw sparks. Also might I suggest some stickers on your front and rear windshields along one of the edges and at 45 degree angles, including "illest" and that "shocker" finger picture (whatever that is). And hang something off the rear tow hitch like a teddy bear or something.

Do you own a Monster hat?

Comment

First, I'd get new wheels, like some 16"/17" meshies. Then some new shocks/springs, euro bumpers, then finally body/paint work.
                  sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                  1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                  1991 318is - Sold
                  1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

in this exact order
                    Bumpers
                    Body/Paint (same color)
                    Bags
                    BBS (or something with sekksie mesh)

It's a quad B theme.
                    You'll look back at this and realize how retarded you were. I've done it a few times. lol

Comment

Bodywork, bumpers, and stock suspension until you can get it properly sorted.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

I think someone is stuck in e30 land. And it's Fucking Classy

Comment

HA HA HA sure thing man! Just go buy a VW, you'd fit in better.

When I originally asked what purpose bags served, I should have specified that I was thinking in a performance sense, specifically track-style driving. So that is the filter my "perception" was looking through.

so to the OP, it sounds like you should just get bags, rust out the paint, slam the car with ridiculously stretched tires and negative camber, and install spark blocks so you can scrape down the road and throw sparks. Also might I suggest some stickers on your front and rear windshields along one of the edges and at 45 degree angles, including "illest" and that "shocker" finger picture (whatever that is). And hang something off the rear tow hitch like a teddy bear or something.

Do you own a Monster hat?
                          No I do not own a monster hat but those are all great ideas. Lol. Maybe I won't go to those extremes but I'm going to start by getting the fuck off this website!

Comment

Ok, this thread gotta bit out of control. How about do a little of both...bodywork and bags. Both are not plug and play and all of our cars are projects. Its your car...do you what you want.

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                              Ok, this thread gotta bit out of control. How about do a little of both...bodywork and bags. Both are not plug and play and all of our cars are projects. Its your car...do you what you want.
                              At least we all can agree on your avatar! I hope at least Haha

Comment

I saw an e12 today and it was mint, I was going to take a picture for this thread but I didn't feel like stopping. It looked great. Anywho, OP, just source some euro bumpers ASAP and get a nice suspension/wheels set up.

Although there has been an abundance of unnecessary trolling in this thread, there's no need to call us e30 waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless and whatnot. We all appreciate and love the classic BMWs; highly modded down to an original state.

Get to work on that e12 and carry on!
                                sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                                1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                                1991 318is - Sold
                                1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Working...
                                X