e28 ecs bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e28 ecs bumpers

any ideas if its possible to fit these to an e28?

Much cheaper than any used e28 euro bumpers I've seen.

I know you'll say the width is different, no but plausible even?

what if you had the center section of an e28 euro bumper and bought the ends?

flame away!

It's not just the width, it's the actual physical shape.
    The E28 has a much more pronounced "V" shape than an E30.
    Below the radar...

Comment

I see, it is quite a bit pointier.

but the ends look the same so maybe with an e28 center then just piece the ends from ecs? (if they even sell just ends)

this is all conjecture

Comment

I have a good buddy right now finishing up a "ready to bolt on kit" for euro bumpers on the e30's. Once we've completed it, photograph it, we'll have those for sale. Once those are finished we're going to start on making a mold of his e28 euro bumpers and figure out the pricing/packaging from there.

If anyone's interested please feel free to PM me.

I will be making a group buy thread soon.

Also, not trying to shit on ECS; but we're trying to offer the e28/e30 community a better alternative with less headache and installation issues than they do.

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

hey that sounds awesome! I would def be in for a set for an e28. anything beats $1200+ for used euro ones.

were you guys thinking all metal/chrome still? or something fiberglass or plastic

Comment

e34 bumpers are a cheap option
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

I considered that but I kind of like the all metal "classiness" of some crome accents.

Comment

If you can make them good.. I need some to replace the ones under my m535 kit.

Originally posted by DIIRTY-30 View Post
                I have a good buddy right now finishing up a "ready to bolt on kit" for euro bumpers on the e30's. Once we've completed it, photograph it, we'll have those for sale. Once those are finished we're going to start on making a mold of his e28 euro bumpers and figure out the pricing/packaging from there.

If anyone's interested please feel free to PM me.

I will be making a group buy thread soon.

Also, not trying to shit on ECS; but we're trying to offer the e28/e30 community a better alternative with less headache and installation issues than they do.

Comment

I picked up my front for $50. Could have bought two but i was broke. I can't find a rear locally at any price but i can get an e34 rear bumper for free.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                  My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                  X