• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all Can buy My M535i.

Comment

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
      Y'all Can buy My M535i.

I thought you were gonna be buried in your car??

Ashley Rodriguez, an amateur train photographer, has owned over 15 E28s in her lifetime. As a former trained BMW tech, she has spent her time buying and fixi...
      http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Why does the Mye28 community go out of their way to "cockblock" my sale?

Comment

I think it's a simple case of "Mouth goes off before mind has engaged". In checking the mye28 board, "cars for sale" section, there is no record of you authoring a thread with your e28 for sale during the last 4 months.
          [I

Comment

??? Just a simple question. I am confused why you would be selling a car you obviously enjoy(ed) a lot... I was only trying to share a good video related to M535i content
            http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Originally posted by cactusjacks1 View Post
              I think it's a simple case of "Mouth goes off before mind has engaged". In checking the mye28 board, "cars for sale" section, there is no record of you authoring a thread with your e28 for sale during the last 4 months.
              Because I refuse to Have anything to do with that website.
              My personal choice of lifestyle is none of there business.
              When My sexuality became more important than the story about the car, i bugged out.
              Originally posted by tschultz View Post

??? Just a simple question. I am confused why you would be selling a car you obviously enjoy(ed) a lot... I was only trying to share a good video related to M535i content

Yes i Enjoy this car very much so,But after the end of the day If someone wants to buy it Money talks,but at the same time.IM NOT SELLING IT ANYONE OF MYE28. I have had many people want to buy it,But ive told them the car is not for them.
              I hear alot of "blah blah" from buyers but when it comes to show the cards its just a bunch of talk.

Comment

Working...
              X