• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You win. Hands down.

Originally posted by Alpina View Post
    I have these 2 ,,,,,,

Alpina B10 Biturbo 1992
    FERRARI-YELLOW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M5 1991 3.6 Diamantschwarz-metallic

The Alpina is a dream car of mine but the M5 is something I could actually get my hands on. I did apply for a job in europe and if I get/take it there will be an Alpina in my life, thats for sure.

Comment

Mmmmmmmm

Pure sex...
      Attached Files
      Suspension tips here...
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/album.php?albumid=757

sigpic

Comment

Here is mine:

I just purchased 18" staggered Style 5s about to go on
        www.eurowinnipeg.com
        www.E30S38.com
        E30 Mtec2-S38 | V10 TDI treg | E34 M5 | E39 M5 | Corrado turbo VR6

Comment

Makes me want to kick myself in the ass for selling my 95 e34 touring.:(
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by e30evolution View Post
            Photos taken during our beautiful weather on sunday

This my friend is a beautiful car. I MISS MY TOURING!!!:(
            sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Great cars, I'm not loving mine right now as its running like JHKSDKJ but it will be fix and back on my good side soon. I make a skid plate for it and have three left. $185 with hardware and instructions.
              Eric
              Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
              http://raceskids.com/

Comment

Comment

Nothing outrageous, but its dumped! :D 17x9 255s all around, pulled front fenders, ~4 degree of camber.

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |

Comment

My old M5. Bought the E39 540 and sold the M5. Something like 8-10 years ago. I was thinking about keeping the M5 but I had too many cars at home and my company warehouse manager was getting tired of the M5 always being in the way. Been watching out for Interlagos E60 M5s but I'll probably wait for the new one to come out so nice E60s get cheaper. I do miss the E34, though.

18x8.5 and 10 Schnitzer Type IIs

19x9 and10 Breyton Magics

Present BMWs: E30 325iC, E39 540 Sport 6-speed, E60 M5 SMG

E30 Cabrio Turbo Project

Comment

Put a deposite on a 89 M5 This summer. it was listed for 4500$ canadian. had i think 180,000miles so i I read more about S38's...then decided to get my deposite back. Nice cars and all but you don't want to maintain one.
                      Originally posted by e30e
                      lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Cool. You put a deposit on a car w/o doing your homework first? L o L ^ . ^
                        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                          I hate this thread, I want an E34 now.

Thinking the same thing. About to finish up my e30 90 325i Calypsorot. Now I might need e34.
                          sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                            Cool. You put a deposit on a car w/o doing your homework first? L o L ^ . ^
                            hahah Hey man it was cheap, and i didn't know shit about the S38 backthen. :???:

Comment

you put a deposit on a car, the seller held the car for you and didn't promote the sale to others, then you changed your mind and he gave you your deposit back?
                              Originally posted by blunt
                              can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post
                                you put a deposit on a car, the seller held the car for you and didn't promote the sale to others, then you changed your mind and he gave you your deposit back?
                                well it wasnt running at that time, he said that the battery Died(lol) he refused to let us jump the battery for some reason. so he needed his time to take it somewhere and get a new battery put it... and it's been sitting like that for quite sometime, also sometimes "tricky" to get in reverse, that had me thinking twice about buying it, then insurance would of went 10X times higher for me seeing am still young. also dude i got my depoiste back the same day at around lunch time and it was sold a couple of hours later that day. for 4500$ i knew that would happen. So it's not like he didn't sell it at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X