Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: E34 E32 Euro Smily Headlights HELLA - MINT w/ pigtails turns and leveling motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: E34 E32 Euro Smily Headlights HELLA - MINT w/ pigtails turns and leveling motors

SOLD

For sale is a set of e34 and e32 HELLA euro smiley headlights.

I bought these headlights a few month ago and stored them for my e34 project. The project car was sold so I have no need for e34 headlights anymore. Both headlights are in pretty good and clean condition. Much better than those typical junkyard headlights. All four glasses have no cracks or chippings and have nearly no roadwear (check out the pics). All reflectors are clean and the chrome looks pretty good and is not faded. Drivers side high beam is a bit milky from the inside. Mounting frames and housings are undamaged and nothing has been fixed. The lower portions of the outside of both high beams have some signs of rust. Some adjuster screws have rust on the surface but they are all moving.

The headlights will come with all pigtails (high beams, low beams, city lights AND leveling motors). I have not tested the leveling motors.

I will include a set of euro amber turn signal. These have some small cracks but are working.

Price: $195 shipped to EVERYWHERE in the US or Canada.

Please keep in mind these lights are shipped from Europe so it might take about two weeks of shipping. I will ship with DHL and provide tracking number. The headlights are already boxed and ready to be shipped immediately after payment.

Last edited by e30_dan; 05-17-2013, 12:39 AM.

Need euro parts? Send me a PM.

NEW Price - $195 for this beautiful set. ;)

Need euro parts? Send me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by e30_dan View Post
      NEW Price - $195 for this beautiful set. ;)
      Pmed

Comment

Working...
      X