Custom Cast And Powder Coated Trunk Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Cast And Powder Coated Trunk Badges

I have been working on a project of creating trunk badges for us motor swap guys and I finally have a good grasp on this and figured it was time to venture off to the 5 series guys. Ill include a couple links so you can see where the project started and where it is today. I haven't started making the 5's yet as Im not sure what exactly you guys will be looking for. I know a buddy of mine is begging me to make him a 530, but what other combinations are you looking for. It will be about 2 weeks for the 530 but If I have the numbers in hand I should be able to get something out in about a week.

These are 100% handmade in my aluminum foundry. Everything from the sandcasting to the final filing is done by hand and only the best pieces ever make it to the shipping stage. If it isn't something I would be proud to put on my own personal car I will NOT ship it.

These are flat on the back of them and mounting will up to the purchaser as to what will best suit them and their application. There are specialty glues for adhearing emblems, double sided tape and ive even heard of using silicone.

Prices for these are $35 for the numbers (i.e. 530)
    and $5 for I,is,e,es

shipping is included unless you are ONLY buying an I,is,e,es then please add $2 s/h

Right now I have 2 finishes in stock- Chrome and Black Chrome
    I have matte black powder on order and should be here this week so by the time I get something made up I should be able to include that as well.

Ill include some pics of the work ive already done. I have sent a good bit of these out and have gotten some positive reviews on them, so I hope they are received just as well here. Anyway let me know what you guys want and Ill get to work. Thanks for looking.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=350246 - current 3 series for sale thread

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show....php?t=339526- original thread started a few months ago

84 325m50
    87 325is
    01 325i

Custom Cast and Powder Coated Trunk Badges FOR SALE 327, 330, 332, 335, 340
Working...
X