What did you get for Easter??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you get for Easter??

My wife spent the time to make this for me. Even though she is German and hates BMW's, well at least mine.
    Originally posted by Nicademus
    My car beats off to that car. :bow:

lulz.....that's awesome
    -Andy

Comment

thank god, it's not chocolate, I was about to vomit, I've had too much.

Awesome egg, save it forever.

Comment

I got a pack of smokes from the corner store, then came back home.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

wait,

people get presents for easter?
          R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

i got my self two rockstars fer $3...
            "life's like the hair outta your ass... short and full of shit...":blowup:

Comment

Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio View Post
              wait,

people get presents for easter?
              M Coupe

Comment

So far all I've gotten was kicked out of bed for snoring......if she could only hear herself some nights......

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

what is wrong with you people....

You don't get presents, you get shit hidden from you around your entire apartment by your "loved" ones. So for the rest of the day you employ your hounds to find chocolate and painted hard boiled eggs in some of them most inconspicuous places. Trick seems to be to find them the same day, because if you find some of the hidden surprises in a week, you may have to check yourself into hospital for salmonella poisoning, and call a bomb squad to your place, as there will be biological/chemical weapons of mass destruction that attack your olfactory nerves, causing vomiting and slow and painful demise...

Don't worry, you're celebrating resurrection, you'll be back to live another Easter.

Comment

Badass. I guess for Easter we're picking up parts for my girlfriends car and are hopefully going to be finishing it tonight.
                    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                    2875-C Towerview Road
                    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

I have indeed had the joy of discovering left over hardboiled easter eggs. They were in a basket placed in the attic from a past easter well hidden among some plastic easter grass mostly due inpart to their color.......I then proceeded to make the mistake of breaking one in my hand on the way to the garbage can outside in an effort to dispose of them.......the foul stench of its contents alone was enough to cause an instant vomit reflex on my behalf. Not to mention the texture of the assorted yuck that oozed out all over my hand.........my poor dog hasn't been the same either since he thought it was a ball and we were playing fetch. He tried to snatch it out of my hand on the way to said garbage can explaining how it was ruptured in the first place.......needless to say it must of been a sight for the neighbors...as I was violently puking in the driveway, the dog was tediously rubbing his face in the ground and flailing in an effort to get the stench off his snout I presume.........good times.

BUT THIS!!!!! http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=194272

Comment

The Easter Bunny bought me a cat back this morning.....

Comment

a hangover
                          The Keystone Killers

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                          With 73k+ post, you'd think he'd have learned a little about life.

Comment

I got a phone call waking me out of a deep zombie-like sleep(sigh).

Comment

so went to church this morning with a close friend, first time in about, I can't even remember how long...

Yup, I am a born-again agnostic, as none of the crap said made any sense or couldn't be rebutted by a 13 year old. Here's why:

They played a video of 16 year old girl, who was depressed as was cutting herself until she found Jebus at the age of 14. She was cute (redhead with braces, so many fetishes) but somewhere deep inside of unaroused self, I wished video would end with an ultimate sacrifice and not second baptism.

Oh well, glad I don't have to go back. And tummy-ache from decade old chocolate eggs is setting in.

Comment

Working...
                              X