Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pulling trigger on OE MTech 2 kit.. new or used?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pulling trigger on OE MTech 2 kit.. new or used?

Finally decided to go ahead with an OE MTech 2 coupe kit and start building up my dream car. Sourcing these have been a real PITA lately due to becoming harder and harder to find but I feel if I don't get one now I never will. I'm located in California USA and was able to find 2 kits overseas. Brand new kit in the UK for about $6700 with hardware plus shipping and custom fees... About 8k~? Or what looks to be a excellent condition used kit in Thailand for $5500 shipped plus custom fees.

Wanted someone to chime in that is familiar with these kits. Anything to look out for on used kits common damaged areas or easily broken parts? The used kit appears to not have any cracks, holes or substantial damage only missing the tow covers but I believe these can still be sourced new.

Also if anyone has a connect on a stateside kit please PM. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Cream; 08-02-2021, 05:46 PM.

New is new...that sounds like a lot of money, but I can respect paying up for something like that. The used one is more than I would ever pay, and if you hold out and look around you will surely find something cheaper.

Comment

2,108 Followers, 188 Following, 49 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from EuroRealm (@eurorealm)

Not too sure how far you're willing to travel, but I've been looking at this place in LA personally for an mtech1 kit. They just sold a used mtech2 kit for $3,850 so expect a similar price if you buy from them. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks for that info Rudy! Much appreciated 🙏

Comment

Working...
        X