mtech 2 kit suggestions???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mtech 2 kit suggestions???

I’m in the market for a quality mtech 2 bodykit, anyone got any suggestions on who to buy from? i’ve contacted classiceuroparts and CAtuned but they are both sold out. Not sure if some of these other sellers are scams or not/not having decent fitment. all suggestions welcome! thanks!

I just purchased a rep kit here in SoCal . Claims it’s the same kit as the CAtuned kit . He had a few cars with the kit installed and painted looked pretty good to me . I’m not super anal though . I’m dropping the car off for paint and kit install . I can update once it’s all said and done

Comment

What company was the kit from? do you know if they ship? i’d love to see some pictures of it finally done. i’m glad yours is turning out well!

Comment

I ordered one from CAtuned a few days ago. Just gonna be patient and wait for it to come in.
        Instagram
        Build Thread

F87 2020 M2 Competition Coupe Long Beach Blue/Black w/Blue Stitching
        F22 2014 M235i Coupe Estoril Blue/Black (Sold)
        E46 2003 325xi Sedan Jet Black/Natural Brown Leather
        E30 1989 325i Vert Bronzitbeige Metallic/Natural
        E30 1986 325es Coupe Alpine White/Pearl Beige

Comment

So after looking at the catuned website it is exactly the same kit has the same stampings and all . I dealt with him in person and got the kit for 1300$ cash picked up . I think he sells them for 1350$ plus tax and shipping

Comment

would you mind linking me with him?

Comment

Originally posted by interstellar View Post
              would you mind linking me with him?

If it's who I think it is then the seller has been in the e30 game since at least 2010, cool dude.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post

If it's who I think it is then the seller has been in the e30 game since at least 2010, cool dude.
                Exactly he is super cool . He had about 10 e30s some of them fitted with the kit . The fit looked great to me . I wasn’t planning on buying it but after seeing it I came back the next day and picked it up . He has a website too but that Craigslist ad has his direct number

Comment

thanks, i’m in contact with him currently. would still love to see how yours turns out! by any chance, do you have any pictures/references that i can go to to see the cars with the kit installed/painter?

Comment

Originally posted by interstellar View Post
                    thanks, i’m in contact with him currently. would still love to see how yours turns out! by any chance, do you have any pictures/references that i can go to to see the cars with the kit installed/painter?
                    Send me a PM and I can give you my number and I can send you some pics of mine finished . I didn’t take any pics of the cars they were installed on . Didn’t think of it . But I’m sure he would be willing to send you some

Comment

Also here is a video of the kit being installed

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post

+1
                        Great way to hide rust before flipping
                        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Well here are some pics installed be nice guys . I’m by far a perfectionist and I’m okay with the rep kit and happy with the outcome
                          Attached Files

Comment

More
                            Attached Files

Comment

Looks good to me. Nice one.
                              My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Working...
                              X