Thank god for LSD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank god for LSD...

So check it, I got off work about 30 minutes ago and was just clicking along home after a 10 hour shift in the mtech (as i drove it today) and it had been raining since early afternoon so the roads were saturated. Cruising north on a 2 lane road with 2 other lanes of oncoming traffic to my left. I was in the left lane and coming up on a traffic light not really paying attention (kinda in my own world) going about 35 MPH and the next thing I know some asshole in the left lane of oncoming traffic pulled out in front of me as he was trying to make a left through my lanes of traffic on a yield green. I just saw the nose of his (already messed up) shitty blue cavalier and jerking the wheel to my right blowing into the right lane of traffic. On the wet road the cabby responded perfectly and casually shaking off the extremely sharp lane change, slipped a little, and corrected itself as i accellerated out. I was astounded to think that we made contact but was so close a breadth and so quick there wasnt even a paint exchange. I just heard a loud "CLICK" as i swerved. Anyway, was a miraculous experience involving another shit head driver on the road.

Funny thing is he drove off, I thought we had hit so i flip a bitch in the middle of the road and chase him down. Was hilarious after i get out to see the vert perfectly fine and some chunky hispanic fellow and his wife. He looked REALLY glassy eyed and kinda fucked up so i told him to be careful and drive safe. He smelled like cheap booze and he had a big blue hat on that had the word "Jesus" in rainbow colors on it. it made me lol

So, there goes one of my (hopefully) 9 lives. just thought Id share lol :D

Paladin
    Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

i would have reported a drunk driver.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

wow, sounds like you are very lucky.
      http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

good thing u and ur car are safe

Comment

yeah thanks guys. first thing I did when i got home was a.) grab a cigarette and b.) grab a beer. forty five minutes after that, i crashed out lol. was stressful almost losing mah baby haha

Comment

Jesus loves you...Just remember you are driving one of Gods Chariots

join the E30 Cabrio owners gruppe
            click here for details

Comment

Did you actually just start a sentence with "so check it"?

What is this, 1992?

Comment

its a wonder how we drive our babies on the road ; im such a sketchball all the time but stuff like that is just too unpredictable.
                Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post

What is this, 1992?
                  I'm going to start all my threads with "so check it" just to annoy you now :D
                  cars beep boop

Comment

lol word Pete

What is this, 1992?
                    Kinda funny you say that, I live and breathe 90's cliches man haha. nothing was better than the squeeky clean 90's. hell my cab came from 1992. ya dig?

Comment

I just immediately thought Vanilla Ice when I read that.

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinReed View Post
                        So, there goes one of my (hopefully) 9 lives. just thought Id share lol :D

Paladin
                        One of the E30s nine lives.

Glad to hear no damage was done.

Thank god for LSD
                        -Andy

Comment

What is this, 1992?
                          I think it's fair to cut Paladin some slack; he was just listening to his old Vanilla Ice tape, imagining that his car was actually a white "five-oh" vert. ;)

[Edit: Damn, you guys busted out the Vanilla Ice before me.]
                          Present BMWs: E30 325iC, E39 540 Sport 6-speed, E60 M5 SMG

E30 Cabrio Turbo Project

Comment

when i read it i thought of Ali G... nice save man. glad nothing happend.. i need to get some lsd for my car.
                            "life's like the hair outta your ass... short and full of shit...":blowup:

Comment

glad you could "power out of it" dude. that was close
                              We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X