Hey guys I just joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys I just joined

Hey, I followed everybody else over from E3S where i was a member but only posted once. I just got my car in June and I've been too poor to do much to it yet. It's a black with black interior 5 speed '89 325i as seen in the sig. Here's a bigger photo of it: http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~smistarz/MyCar2, I'll probably get a few more next week. I have very little experience/knowledge with working on cars but I understand what a great car I have and I want to treat it right so your expertise is greatly appreciated.

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
    '98 528i

Hey, I'm new here too. I don't have an e30 yet, but I want one to turn into a track car. My friend took me for a ride in his '90 325is, and whoa! I love the way it feels! You can really feel the road, and the steering is dialed in just right, not mushy and overboosted like in my e46. e30's make my balls tingle!

So, I don't know a whole lot about e30's, or working on cars in genital. I'll try not to ask too many fucked-up questions.

Comment

Originally posted by JoseMadre
      e30's make my balls tingle!

So, I don't know a whole lot about e30's, or working on cars in genital. I'll try not to ask too many fucked-up questions.
      Perhaps typing proper sentences would be your first step. ;)
      Below the radar...

Comment

welcome purdue guy.

I wish my E30 was fixed, i'd roll up and we could race!

I'm going up to Purdue next year. What year are you?

Comment

I'm a junior but I just say it's my third year here because I'm definately not graduating next year. Make sure you join the BMW Car Club of Purdue when you get here, it's a good way to meet some guys who know a lot about bimmers.

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
          '98 528i

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
            e30's make my balls tingle!

Perhaps typing proper sentences would be your first step. ;)
            Sorry mom, I forgot that was the first rule of working on cars.

Actually, I have a PSA test tomorrow, and prostate cancer has always been very prominent in the men in my family (like in the women of yours), so I am a little pre-occupied and I hope you'll forgive my grievous freudian slip. I'm sorry this is off-topic, but I'm a little worried about things right now.

Comment

ummm it was a joke.
              easy there killer.
              you know ha ha we can all have a little laugh? :roll:

Excuse the pun, but if you let life drag you around by the balls, you'll miss all the fun.

By the way, your signature picture is to big. Please resize it or remove it for a new one before we do it for you.

Thanks
              Below the radar...

Comment

ummm it was a joke.
                easy there killer.

Excuse the pun, but if you let life drag you around by the balls, you'll miss all the fun.

By the way, your signature picture is to big. Please resize it or remove it for a new one before we do it for you.

Thanks
                Relax, that was intended as "banter".

Sorry about the sig pic. What's a bitmap?

Comment

ummm it was a joke.
                  easy there killer.

Thanks
                  Relax, that was intended as "banter".

Sorry about the sig pic. What's a bitmap?
                  Totally fine man! No harsh feelings.

If you have a photo editing program like Photoshop or MS Paint... open the file you want to use as a signature picture.....
                  Now re-size it to fit the guidelines outlined in the FAQ forum.

You can save it as a .jpeg or .jpg picture file. Those are smaller.
                  Then host it, and link to it. voila! new sig pic inside the signature restrictions.

HTH,
                  Chris

EDIT: BTW, filling your signature with angry comments isnt going to help the situation. here is the thread that outlines signature picture restrictions.

Below the radar...

Comment

That's the most f*&%#'ed up sentence I've ever seen. Made me laugh like hell too.
                    Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Originally posted by Purdue89E30
                      I'm a junior but I just say it's my third year here because I'm definately not graduating next year. Make sure you join the BMW Car Club of Purdue when you get here, it's a good way to meet some guys who know a lot about bimmers.
                      wow, i can almost make out your response through all this hi-jacking.

I'm already a member in the hoosier chapter of the BMWCCA, so i'll definately get in the Purdue chapter as well.

If you look at my sig, you can tell i'm saving up for a M50 swap. I hope to have it done by autocross season! If I get a few more scholarships, i should not have to worry about $$$$.

Pedro right? I'm Robert.

Comment

This guy is Pedro :D

He's steve

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro
                          This guy is Pedro :D

He's steve
                          ah my bad, i knew there was one guy from Indiana named Pedro.

Comment

Originally posted by modifiede30

That's the most f*&%#'ed up sentence I've ever seen. Made me laugh like hell too.
                            I'm funny how? I mean, I'm funny like a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny.

Why you gotta problem w/me being frank?

HOonestly though, i'm starting from scratch in looking for an trackable e30. What should I look for? I don't want an M3, i've heard all those peeps be stuck up and shit. I was thinking a 318is and some forced (mmm i said forced) induction.

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by modifiede30

I'm funny how? I mean, I'm funny like a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? How the fuck am I funny? What the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny.

Why you gotta problem w/me being frank?

HOonestly though, i'm starting from scratch in looking for an trackable e30. What should I look for? I don't want an M3, i've heard all those peeps be stuck up and shit. I was thinking a 318is and some forced (mmm i said forced) induction.

Thoughts?
                              sierra madre, id suggest perhaps a little more modest approach. im new here also and ive been hanging in the background trying to absorb some info b4 i start flapping my jibs which youve choosen to do. people such as yourself tend to annoy guys that have been around a while. maybe you should start again and be a bit more ffriendly. people may even like your humor if you ease into it. just an observation

Comment

Working...
                              X