difficult finding vw parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

difficult finding vw parts

I'm trying to find a cigar lighter housing assembly for a 1998 vw cabrio and cannot find it anywhere.

Tried vagcat, vwvortex, google, ebay, can't find it anywhere. where else can I look besides the dealer?
    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

ohiovw.com

theres a dude out in New Philladelphia Ohio [2.5 hours north east of cbus] that parts many a vw. ohiobenz on ohiovw.com

Originally posted by vlad
    Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

thanks
      Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
      http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

One thing that is nice about BMW is that they don't discontinue production of parts for older cars like Volkswagen does. I'd also check GenuineVWAudiParts.com.

Good luck.
        - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
        E36 325i sedan
        E30 325i sedan
        Volvo 945T

Comment

search Cigarette and not cigar
          -Dan

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
            One thing that is nice about BMW is that they don't discontinue production of parts for older cars like Volkswagen does. I'd also check GenuineVWAudiParts.com.

Good luck.
            Didn't the e30 go "mobile tradition" or some shit like that just a few months ago? I thought that meant BMW stopped making e30 parts?

Body roll+perspective=the poor man's drop

Comment

Working...
            X