The E30 Graveyard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The E30 Graveyard

So i went to the Ecology next to where i just moved, And it was like an E30 grave yard. It was kind of sad in a way i counted atleast 25 E30's in there BMW section.
    Sad one second, kid in a freaking candy shop next second thankyou ecology and thankyou fathers day for 50% off aswell.!!

I'm crazy jealous, I'm sick and can't get out to a yard today! Pics please!
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

Pics or no care

Comment

jealous, whre I live 4 junkyards and only one picked over e30

Comment

Originally posted by Dixon View Post
          So i went to the Ecology next to where i just moved, And it was like an E30 grave yard. It was kind of sad in a way i counted atleast 25 E30's in there BMW section.
          Sad one second, kid in a freaking candy shop next second thankyou ecology and thankyou fathers day for 50% off aswell.!!
          Get anything nice?
          cars beep boop

Comment

Yeah i got a power antenna a full trunk carpet a new 325e badge,speaker covers and some other bits and bobs i wish i had my camera there with me and a truck and some more money, i can see me back there next week i will post photos next time.

Comment

where is this yard?im in newport and would love to go check it out. I just go to pick your part and theres barely ever e30's there

Comment

really ecology had alot of e30's? shit i did really like that place kinda run down junk yard lol. i was just at pic a part last week and no luck at all. maybe found 5 e30's all trashed. did you find any MB 300D's with the yellow fogs? thats what ive been looking for and no luck with that. let me know dude i live 5 mins from there

Comment

Working...
                X