Where can I find a Hartge rim....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find a Hartge rim....

I really need one rim since is missing for the set that I want to buy locally, they are staggered and is missing the wider one. I'm not sure where can I look for the missing rim, maybe a shopp or someone that has it alone perhaps?

Hartge Type A 1 piece 16x8.5 5x120

Thanks
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

not in Lima, not anywhere... I actually have a friend thats from Lima....

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchman View Post
      ^^ I have a friend from Glen Falls, beautiful area!

PS your best bet would be ebay.de for the hartge rim

Comment

Originally posted by Hatchman View Post
        Really? That's cool...wonder if he in the automotive community. What's his full name, perhaps I know him?

Yeah, not in Lima I bet. The missing wheel was stolen looks like, the dude that offered me the 3 rims said buy them and the other wheel can be fabbed! lol

Vlad, maybe Marcus from Germany can help me out!? I will PM him.

Thanks
        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

hey call felgen garage they should be able to find u one. Speak with claus he speaks english and can usually find stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartge_H27 View Post
            hey call felgen garage they should be able to find u one. Speak with claus he speaks english and can usually find stuff.

Where is that located? Do you have a email address? I don't speak very well english and I'm located in south america, email would be easier for me but can do the other way if needed.

Thank you!

Comment

:mrgreen:

*bump*

Comment

felgen-garage.de

he is the rim man!

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6 View Post
                  Really? That's cool...wonder if he in the automotive community. What's his full name, perhaps I know him?

Yeah, not in Lima I bet. The missing wheel was stolen looks like, the dude that offered me the 3 rims said buy them and the other wheel can be fabbed! lol

Vlad, maybe Marcus from Germany can help me out!? I will PM him.

Thanks
                  Samir Awrupara is as much of his name as I know ( im sure theres more to it), raced karts for awhile and drove a red mr-2 i think? had to sell it since he's pretty much a statesman for now because he goes to school with me here in the US. His father owns some machine shop ish place not really sure what he produces though.

I hear in most of Peru you can bribe a cop out of a speeding ticket... aslong as they aren't a WOMAN cop, in that case you're SOL, any truth to that?

Glens Falls and the ADK's are the perfect place to live. And also much smaller than Lima, its possible I've heard of your friend if his family has been in the area for a while.
                  Last edited by Hatchman; 06-25-2009, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X