Do you regret selling your E30?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bimmer_E30
    replied
    yes i did, and that's why i have another one.

    Leave a comment:


  • txtorquemade
    replied
    Ill buy your car OP.. I want a silver

    Leave a comment:


  • txtorquemade
    replied
    aint ever selling my e30,,,, Ill just buy a bigger garage for the other ones coming my way... and keep the 330i out in the driveway... although it is a pretty fuka

    Leave a comment:


  • SynSyx
    replied
    define: mistake

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    dude ?!

    Leave a comment:


  • RainierHooker
    replied
    This has not ended well :(

    Leave a comment:


  • e30devo
    replied
    Originally posted by ///m3
    The car is sold - new owner has yet to pick it up. I have super mixed feelings about my choice.
    did you not read this thread at all?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Hartge_H27
    replied
    u will regret it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///m3
    replied
    The car is sold - new owner has yet to pick it up. I have super mixed feelings about my choice.

    Leave a comment:


  • BUDNUNTA
    replied
    I regret selling my first one.
    Although it was probably the least desireable one ive owned(86 325 not even an E)
    Looking back if I would have put a NV M50 in it, slammed it on coils, put sick 16X9 BBSs, euro bumpers and a sport interior in it id have spent half the money I have on the three ive had since. When I had the early model car I wanted a 318is so bad, now that I have 2 I want an early car again.
    Both my e30s I sold were totalled as well. Seems too common
    But I still love my 318is.

    To the OP dont sell that car it looks SOOO clean



    Hunter

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Have owned one at a minimum for the latter part of the last decade. Regret selling two of them as they had a short life span with owners after sale.

    But it's a car.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeK
    replied
    Originally posted by jflip2002
    Keep the E30, because you'll just find yourself looking for another one in less than 6 months.
    :rofl: first 9 months of e36 ownershits, i was dying to get back into an e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • jflip2002
    replied
    First car was an E30... Sold it, and regretted the shit out of that decision. Bought an E36.... Sold the E36 to get ANOTHER E30. So I end up selling the E30 for, you guessed it, an E36. I missed the E30 so much I emailed the guy who bought my FIRST E30 I had. He tells me it was broken into and the insurance company totaled it. That was a gut sinking feeling, knowing that my first E30 was a big cube of rusted metal. Now Im back to an E30, still missing my first car.

    Keep the E30, because you'll just find yourself looking for another one in less than 6 months.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chachi
    replied
    if it is a nice car you'll definitely regret it. (low mileage, great paint, rust free)

    if it was a rusty car you beat the shit out of everyday and could sell it for more than you paid three years after and sold most the performance parts off it before you sold it... then its not a terrible idea. i do miss beating the shit out of my old e30 daily though.

    try your best to keep it!

    Leave a comment:


  • xwill112x
    replied
    ive seen your car on ebay, its stupid clean.

    stupid clean.


    do your self a favor and dont sell it, a car like that one may just be one of those once in a life time things, that you'll ALWAYS regret selling.

    Leave a comment:

Working...