Lots of Japanese Drift videos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of Japanese Drift videos!

There are 3 really good short ones on the side bar, and check the forum for posts containing videos. I got almost 10 videos just off this site, one of them is a "Best Motoring" with 3 Togue battles!

Site is kinda buggy for me... but do they have the togue battle of a hachi chasing down a R34 skyline? The hachi won btw :twisted:

Comment

I love the avatar you got there :D Stage 4 airs in Japan in February..... soon enough we'll have episodes all over Kazaa. Let the downloading frenzy begin! :twisted:
      Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
      EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
      FullOpp Stickers for sale!
      NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
      Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
      ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Everyone around here has all the best motoring movies, and they have most of the clips on SpeedHawaii TV.

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift
          I love the avatar you got there :D Stage 4 airs in Japan in February..... soon enough we'll have episodes all over Kazaa. Let the downloading frenzy begin! :twisted:
          Yah, I think I may start looking for an AE86 soon.

Comment

Drifting was cool before everyone started talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by chris_leo
              :?:

Keiichi Tsuchiya = God. :D
              James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

You mean before they had the D1 Drift championships in California? Before a motorsport that required some real driving skill became popular in this country? Heavens, we wouldn't want something to come along that will take people away from Nascar!

:roll:

Comment

Greetings everyone! It's been over 20 years since the first Drift Session in Kapolei, Hawaii (Jan or Feb 2001) so I dug through some old photo albums about...

Hopefully this upcoming summer, if I go to O'ahu for college.

Comment

thats the dumbest comment ive ever heard...whats your secret handshake daddyo? :roll:
                    sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

While we're on the subject... go grab a stock height FF car (Your friends stock civic will do nicely :P)

Go to a downhill turn, off-camber if possible. Go for the meanest feint drfit you can pull off. That's the exercise of the day.

:P My friend did that to me on saturday night, only he didn't tell me he was going to do it. I was sitting in the back talking to my other friend, then all of a sudden I feel quite a bit of weight transfer, and all of a sudden we are sideways... It's a good way to scare unsuspecting passengers.

Comment

3 Togue battles...togue battle of a hachi
                        English anyone?

I think it's funny that most people that claim to be "drifiting" are doing nothing more than a power-on oversteer. What's funny is that these kids don't realize it, and then go on message boards and talk about it.

What's even funnier is when that illusion of car control gets shattered.

Anyone remember the 2 exhibition races Nascar ran at Suzuka back in 96 & 97? I loved watched Tsuchiya try and handle a cup car. He got in way too hot into a turn and rear ended Earnhardt senior, it was funny.

-Charlie
                        knew who Tsuchiya was back in '93, still thinks "drifitng" is silly.
                        Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                        '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                        FYYFF

Comment

Togue battle - An uphill or downhill run on a twisty road, done by 2 cars. One leads, the other follows. they keep a certain gap between the cars. If you finish the run and the gap has shrunk noticable, then the follower has won. If the gap has increased, the leader won.

I was talking about 1 that I saw between a perfectly setup AE86, and a modern R34: nice and shiny, big rims, upgraded turbo, lots of power with less balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie
                            3 Togue battles...togue battle of a hachi
                            English anyone?

I think it's funny that most people that claim to be "drifiting" are doing nothing more than a power-on oversteer. What's funny is that these kids don't realize it, and then go on message boards and talk about it.

What's even funnier is when that illusion of car control gets shattered.

Anyone remember the 2 exhibition races Nascar ran at Suzuka back in 96 & 97? I loved watched Tsuchiya try and handle a cup car. He got in way too hot into a turn and rear ended Earnhardt senior, it was funny.

-Charlie
                            knew who Tsuchiya was back in '93, still thinks "drifitng" is silly.
                            They're just drift videos, I don't really give 2 shits about the kids on that board. Just about all they talk about anyway is Initial D. I don't claim to be able to drift, nor do I go on and on about it. I just like watching the videos, and wanted everyone to see them.

-Josh
                            who thinks Charlie is getting a little too worked up over this. (BTW, don't you have "4 wheel drift" on your license plate?)

Comment

Josh from what I researched AE86s arent worth it. They are becoming too rare and parts for it are getting expensive.... face it... your average american driver had no intentions of drifting on a rwd..... so they just stuck with the other FF cars available in the mid-80s
                              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X