Couple of badass E36 M3's in my town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of badass E36 M3's in my town

While Jordan was here over the weekend, we met up with these 2 guys with supercharged E36 M3's. They were pretty badass.

Here's a shot of the 3 of us. Jordan's in the front, then the 2 guys we met. The violet car has 17 MMII's, an intercooler the size of a semi truck grill, an AA supercharger kit and a really nice CF hood. The white one has an ACS rear lip spoiler and strut brace, SSR Comp's, and a UUC flywheel and SSK. I can't remember what kind of SC kit he had. Both were pushing about 400 hp.

AA supercharger on the violet M3:

The white M3's SC setup:

- Mr. Anderson

Awesome :)

Unfortunately, supercharged M50/S50's don't make near as much power as the turbo's are making, and they honestly don't feel much faster than stock M3's.

My brother Alex raced a supercharged 3.2 M3 and the guy barely shook him off. Surprising.

Slick cars, nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Stu Mc
      Unfortunately, supercharged M50/S50's don't make near as much power as the turbo's are making, and they honestly don't feel much faster than stock M3's.
      It was apparent that these two car's power lay in their acceleration. The white one was cruising along at about 20 mph and suddenly just dissapeared into the horizon with one HELL of a tire squeal. We didn't race them, but I can assure you, they would have stomped us.

- Mr. Anderson

Comment

is it just my fruity internet connection, or are those pics not working?
        Michael Spiegle

'01 Ford Escape / Daily Driver
        '99 M3 / Track Car
        '87 325is bronzit / wtf car
        '06 Daytona Triumph 675 / Daily Rider

Comment

yeah, thos pics are not working...server problems I think it is...not this server of corse....if I had a e36 M3 I wouldn't go with SC, instead a turbo will be nicer....more power can handle...
          Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

eurospeed just change the www.e30theproject.com to www.r3vlimited.com in the picutres.. then things will work.

Comment

why? I almost going to make some side windows stickers of e30sport....mow, I think I will make 2 of the new site...witht the permisse of Jordan of corse
              Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Ok guys, it's fiixed. These cars are badass.

Comment

they are nice..
                  my friend with a 3.2L M3 engine with most bolt ons can keep up with my friends 3.2L supercharged with alot of bolt ons . the SC'ed one only pulls after 125mph.
                  AND
                  EVOIII (mike) can hang pretty good with the same 3.2 OBDI monster till about 150mph.
                  that was fun. Mikes ///M3 Kicks Arse!
                  FOKAI DA'MA'SHI'I ENSANE GRAPPING INT.

Comment

the 3.2OBDI you speak of, is that Tye's car?

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

yes in deed. Tye's 3.2 OBDI monster. the supercharged M3 is Schnazzy.
                      FOKAI DA'MA'SHI'I ENSANE GRAPPING INT.

Comment

Working...
                      X