Bmw 2002 Turbo update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bmw 2002 Turbo update

So far its Naturally aspirated Until my boost bros manifold comes. WIllb e powered off of an 300 ZX turbo. The megasquirt is almost all hooked up. just need to figure out how to dial it all in.

If anyone has any NA m10 maps send me a PM, thanks.
    [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG
    Team USA Wrestling Strength And Conditioning Coach

Was this a Tii originally? With them getting harder to find why couldn't you just used a plain jane 02 vs a Tii capable of being fixed up.

Cool Project but Tii are getting increasingly hard to find now.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I agree with you in that sense that they are rare, and shoulding be "butchered" like I did.

However I have stored teh stock block, with it's original matching numbers, and in this car is a 320 motor.

IMO Tii's are VERY overrated. I had rebuilt my tii's motor, and was still not getting the torque I was really looking for. It was fast, ran a 15.1 quarter, but it didn't feel fast.

I would have not been satisfied keeping it stock as a tii. and taking what I have learned taking out the motor and going in this direction makes me get Ideas of what I want to do with my next 2002.

(300 cam and 45's)/ ITB megasquirt.

I don't ever plan to get rid of the car, because the 2002 is an 'Omage' to my mom. So the tii doesnt make a difference to me except it has better brakes, suspension and other goodies.

;)
      [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG

Comment

EDIS on the Way

Hoses in place, and Fuel system Working perfectly, currently awaiting spark for startup.
        [/url]

Team USA Wrestling 67KG

Comment

Working...
        X