Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible first post...but

Hey guys,

New to the forum, not new to E30's. My first car was a 91 318i that I wish I never sold. I currently drive this E90 330i sport 6mt.

Anyways, I'm looking to get back into an E30 so I'm considering selling the E90 but I need to find a solid E30 specimine first. (anyone interested in that car can pm me as well!)

I found this one on e30tech.com ( http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79896 ) but I registered there and no one has approved me so I cant message or post. I want to get a hold of this guy, so if there is anyone who could help me out by contacting him (or finding me another E30) that would really help me out.

I have many aspirations to get into the E30 and make it into the highschool car I could never afford to build, and keep it forever as a replica memento of my childhood :-) so if you guys have any tips for me on building a nice OEM+/swapped E30 I'm all ears! Thanks for reading guys, I hope to be using the forum and posting up more once I can track down a vehicle.
    Last edited by dtm@heart; 09-03-2009, 02:13 PM.

Your e90 looks great! I have tryed to get registerd on e30tech for a year now but I give up.

Search some of the builds on here and you will get alot of ideas on how to build your own e30.

Welcome.

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Damn I love your e90, I dont have any money but i will trade you straight up. Haha GL finding something but i think you should keep that too.

Comment

I believe Ben Careful is on this forum as well as e30tech. If you want, I can PM him, but I'd look through the classifieds here and see if he's posted here as well. Welcome, nice 3-series

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
        Originally posted by DTM190
        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

I like how this guy wants to sell his nice ass e90 for an e30, not like that douche bag with the pos e46 m3 who was talking about how much better he is than us because he can afford a "nice" car.

Comment

keep the e90. then buy an e30. :D
            1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
            1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
            1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
            1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
            1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
            I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

You could build an amazing e30 with a quarter of the money you'd have from selling the e90. s54. Do It.

Comment

Bah, s54's are played out. Namsayin is doin it. Stuff something interesting into the engine bay ;)

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

s62 is alot better and has the right amount of cylinders.

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by dtm@heart View Post
                    I found this one on e30tech.com ( http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79896 ) but I registered there and no one has approved me so I cant message or post. I want to get a hold of this guy, so if there is anyone who could help me out by contacting him (or finding me another E30) that would really help me out.
                    nice e90

here you go: http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=145378
                    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Welcome! once again shows LMs make any car look better lol.

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
                      You could build an amazing e30 with a quarter of the money you'd have from selling the e90. s54. Do It.
                      Most new cars aren't paid off in full but leased with all the great incentives....not saying OP's car is, but just saying.
                      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

once you sell your E90, buy my E30 lol

Comment

sexy e90! don't sell it, just take your time and save up for the e30 on top of the e90 over time....keep your reliable daily and just work on a project over a year or two as the money comes!

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                            Bah, s54's are played out. Namsayin is doin it. Stuff something interesting into the engine bay ;)

Comment

you e90 is the money!! welcome!
                              Tim.

Comment

Working...
                              X