Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much do you pay for a glove box latch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much do you pay for a glove box latch?

What is the average price for the glove box handle with key or without? Does having the key make it worth a lot more? or just like $5.

I only ask because it is $89 for a BMW glove box latch and key new. I don't know about the other brand, but those go for $38.

What is the normal price for a used working one with key? thanks...$35 sound right?

i guess you might get 35. but in all honesty, if i were selling one and the guy buying was named "hotballs" the price would go up
    We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
    www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

i just switch the lock cylinders. then you can use(steal) one from the junkyard for FREEE!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
        i guess you might get 35. but in all honesty, if i were selling one and the guy buying was named "hotballs" the price would go up
        Calling the kettle black there with a name like "blunt." ;)

Comment

Originally posted by hotballs View Post
          Calling the kettle black there with a name like "blunt." ;)
          if you wernt already intimately familiar with my hot balls against your chin i would dream up a clever response using both our names
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
            if you wernt already intimately familiar with my hot balls against your chin i would dream up a clever response using both our names
            Ok, thanks. Next time I suppose then.

Comment

Personally I wouldn't pay, I'd wait until I found one for 3 dollars to free.

Then again that's why my car is a piece of shit. :rofl:
              Originally posted by z31maniac
              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

I got one at the junk yard for about 7 bucks didn't care about the lock since I never lock it anyways. I only got valet once with the E30 and I don't think he would even bother looking for something to steal in that car.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hotballs View Post
                  What is the normal price for a used working one with key? thanks...$35 sound right?
                  I doubt you'll see $35. They are small, plentiful, and very easy to remove which means that anybody can just grab one or twelve from any junk yard.

I've sold plenty of them for around $12 over the years

Erik

Comment

Thanks. You can't find them out here in socal. Every pick a part e30 that comes around starts by some douche tearing the glovebox down breaking the latch and taking the computer. I was surprised to see some last time I went out.

Comment

Working...
                    X