Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Real hartge rear spoilers sell for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do Real hartge rear spoilers sell for?

Anyone have an idea of what one of these puppys would fetch in mint condition?

<-- wondering the same. I have that one too, but mine has a Zender stamp on it.
    Originally posted by jrhaile
    For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

you could prolly get $100 for it .. on bf.c ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Colorlesss View Post
        you could prolly get $100 for it .. on bf.c ;)
        I already bought it!!! ;) Its going on my 87

Just wondering what they are worth.

Comment

150 minimum as they are glued on so once they are on they are done. Not like "is" where you can remove and sell. If I had one I would not sell for under 200, maybe 250.
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

it looks kinda like they took a tech-1 spoiler and flipped it over.
            http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

haha it does^^

im not a fan of how it hangs down the trunk. it looks exsactly like the spoiler on my friends old sl500

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                150 minimum as they are glued on so once they are on they are done. Not like "is" where you can remove and sell. If I had one I would not sell for under 200, maybe 250.

Maybe fake ones are glued on but the one I have has studs to mount in the factory IS wing holes.

Comment

If you spend the $ on a Hartge exhaust no one will be looking at your spoiler.

Comment

haha no no, I like my cheap 25.00 summit racing muffler much better. :)

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                      Maybe fake ones are glued on but the one I have has studs to mount in the factory IS wing holes.
                      The ones on the E28 are glued on.
                      Originally posted by jrhaile
                      For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                        The turned-down ends will not be flush with the trunklid unless you glue them, unfortunately.
                        cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by dvmotorsports View Post
                          The ones on the E28 are glued on.
                          No they're not.
                          If the studs are all broken I've used 3M double sided tape. I've never ever heard of anyone using glue.

Mmmm
                          Der Cherry Bomb

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal323i View Post
                            No they're not.
                            If the studs are all broken I've used 3M double sided tape. I've never ever heard of anyone using glue.
                            Yea, when I put any spoiler on, Double-sided tape is definitely the way to go! There's no way i'll be drilling into my bootlid.

Also, not sure if anybody cares.. but I recently learned that on Alpina e28's that have a bootlid spoiler very common to the Hartge spoiler that wraps down on the sides of the bootlid, the antennas were relocated to the front because when you open the trunk, it interferes with the antenna. Might be the same with e30's but I don't think so. Still something to consider.

However, the fact you are listening to the radio and then leave it on and you go to the trunk to get something out while the radio antenna is still up isn't a common occurrence.

Comment

Working...
                            X