Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

East to West Coast Shipping, suggestions on a reputable transport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East to West Coast Shipping, suggestions on a reputable transport?

Looking at bringing a car from east to west. Already did the generic quote route and got bombarded by a ton of company's. I've checked out transportreviews.com already but wanted to see if anyone has any personal suggestions that have worked out for them. Please post of your experiences and price range for your particular route. Thanks guys.

Trust a stranger! I can drive it for you.

Need to go to San Fran for a wedding next month and havent bought my ticket yet.

Serious, but to answer your question, this gets asked and answered quite often and i've yet to see a unanimous decision. Someone says "x" company, and someone always chimes in and disagrees. So good luck finding one, and be sure to post if you have a good experience with them.

Worst case, PM me :)
    turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
    Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

I used Intercity lines to transport my M5 from Mass to California last year. Cost $1900 but it was in an enclosed trailer and it only took about a week.
      you get what you pay for when you use transport services.....

Comment

Do yourself a huge favour, pay the little extra and get door to door shipping, trust me, you dont want your car in a shipping depot waiting to be picked up. :(
        PBMW Magazine. PVW Mag

Fender Rolling for dirt cheap in SoCal. Hit me up.

Check out my work...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=165114

Comment

Working...
        X