Car Vandalized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Vandalized

This past weekend I went to Hope College to visit some friends, Hope College is in Holland, Michigan. It was Saturday and about 4:45pm when I decided to go plug my Cell phone into the charger in my car. I was watching the Michigan football game in my friend’s dorm. On my way out to plug in my cell phone, I noticed from a distance that my hood was reflecting the sun different. I figured it was some dust or dirt of some sort. As I got closer I noticed they were dents and scratches. I was wondering what the hell was going on.. I looked at the van next to me and noticed the window was smashed. I went back to the dorm, called the police and met them at my car. No sooner did the police get there the group of people that were in the Van next to me arrived. It was 16 girls and two adults; they noticed all there luggage was gone. The police took pictures, finger prints and shoe prints. The hood of my car is dented in and scratched along with the side of my car all scratched up. The police believe they know who did it and they are telling me it is some skater punks on roller blades. It seems they jumped off a ledge onto my hood and down to the ground where they smashed into the van next to me. Then someone else climbed onto my car and crawled into the van.
    I have not yet gone to the Collision center to get an estimate but that will be very quick. Now I have another expense in my pocket to take car of. Damn it. If I would have gotten there about 30 minutes later I might have caught them because that is the time frame they would've been there, during the middle of the day. And if I would have caught them I would be kicking the shit out of them while waiting for the police.

sorry to hear. I hope they get whats comming to them. to mess with ones RIDE is a bitch move.
    FOKAI DA'MA'SHI'I ENSANE GRAPPING INT.

Comment

That's absolutley terrible. I thought Hope College was a bunch of good Christians though.....

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

Hope College

Hope College.. Christian school.. right. I have been there way to many times and been to WAY too many parties for that to be a Christian College. There are a lot of good students and the only reason I believe there was this situtation is because there is a skate park not more then a block away. Also girl ratio at Hope is 1 to 7, I enjoy being there.

Comment

Working...
        X