Wheel cleaning tip (with picture)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel cleaning tip (with picture)

well this is going to make me look really really smart or very stupid lol. I was getting tired of paying a whack load of cash on cleaning my rims and using spray that went everywhere, so I thought I would try something new. I figured if it was good enough for your hands it might just work on brake dust and grime. And hey its biodegradable, natural and has aloe, lanolin and jojoba and contains no petroleum solvents lol. Been using it on my factory wheels and its awesome, just wipe it on and spray it off, cleans just as good if not better then any spray i have ever used. Make sure you get the SMOOTH so there are no abrasives in it. best of all, its like $2.00 Here's a pic!
    cheers guys
    Larry

Last edited by new2bmw; 10-10-2009, 09:36 PM. Reason: better pics

Lol never though of doing that, but I did try wire wheel spray on wipe off cleaner once. Also used a shotun barrel brush cleaner to get in between the weaves.
    Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Maybe try Fast Orange in a spray bottle with some water mixed in?? The best was to clean weaves is a power washer, trust me I have white weaves.

Comment

I've used Gojo on a few things a number of different times. Stuff is a great cleaner.

Comment

Toothbrush + toothpaste ;)

Comment

Working...
          X