Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the Madison WI area with a space to work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in the Madison WI area with a space to work?

I have to do a trans swap on my car since my trans went out. I just moved here not too long ago and now live in an apartment, so I can't do major work there. It would cost a ton to have it towed to a garage I could use because I moved from over an hour away. If anyone is in the area and would be willing to lend out a garage or somewhere you have to work on cars, I would be incredibly grateful and would be more than willing to supply meat to grill and beer to drink. Nothing like steak, beer, and a good car project. I could offer some cash in place of the steak and beer, but it wouldn't be much since I just moved here and didn't have a job for a while with the bad economy and all. I'm usually off of work Thursday and Friday, but I could request off for any day you're available if I know a couple weeks in advance. I work second shift, so mornings work too until ~1pm, but I don't know if it's doable in a morning. If anyone could help in a week or more(parts are being shipped, so I can't do it quite yet), please let me know. Thanks.
Working...
X