BBS RS Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBS RS Wheels

I just got these in as well my car is going to look sweet, I just need the bolts to be returned from zinc plating sorry for poor quality pic.
    Attached Files
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

looks good.

Not sure about the white, what color is your car?

Comment

specs on wheels, and pics of your car?

Originally posted by Janderson
      you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by red325 View Post
        looks good.

Not sure about the white, what color is your car?
        White E28 535i.

Originally posted by theox69 View Post
        specs on wheels, and pics of your car?
        18 X 8.5 2pc. style 5's
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Picturs of car soon at my brothers house and I live in far from his ass which sucks!

Comment

18" style 5s?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              18" style 5s?
              x2???
              1991 318IS

Comment

they exist, believe it or not. lol. Not really RS's but pretty cool. I was trying to figure out if I could buy 17" RS's in 5x114.3 and use a style 5 center in em, I think you can but the price spent would be a lot more for no gain really. You could then put together a 1/1 set of tight JDM yo style 5's though.

Comment

very nice! center cap white? maybe flat one?
                  Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

My bad RC what a titirri I fucked up thanks for the correction

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
                      very nice! center cap white? maybe flat one?
                      Thanks!, I want to make the car as period correct as I can which I hope looks nice and the end.As for center caps I don't know yet if I am going to use or not what do you all think? If I do yes white.

Comment

there is already a white e30 with white bbs rs and gold bolts. id looks real nice with a black hard top.

Comment

better be dumped flav.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            18" style 5s?
                            Originally posted by bmwsone01 View Post
                            x2???
                            Yeah, if you guys remember stale30 from Norway, he had them on his e30.

I'd love to see these on your e28, but since it's such a classic-looking car, I don't know how good white wheels will look on it..
                            It better be slammed to the ground.

Originally posted by Janderson
                            you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

I like them. I"ve always wanted a set of Style 5s... but even more so RS's.

Comment

Working...
                              X