Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to build a rally car

Starring the Subaru WRX STi:

Visit Subaru of America for reviews, pricing and photos of Subaru Cars, Sedans, SUVs. Find a Subaru Retailer Information.

dont know if you read it, but that's actually vermont sports car doing the work.
    here's a story... the BPG e30 m3 track car is up at vermont sports car right now getting a cage built. a tech at work knows one of they guys at VSC. i personally brought the car up there, and i saw in person the process you can see in the pics, its fucking unbelieveable, i had the opportunity for a tour, and saw a car in pretty much every stage of building, it was an awesome experience, and wish i brought my camera, the shop is unbelieveable
    Dan

Comment

How do you get into a profession like that?
      <- dream job
      Seam welding, amazing roll cage, flawless welds, uug so many more comments I cant think of.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

I'll prolly stop by VT Sports Car over winter break..

of course, those pics are nothing different than what I see when I walk into VSR... ;) 8)

Nice Link Josh.
        Below the radar...

Comment

Awesome!
          Unbelievable fabrication work on the roll cage.
          '91 318is
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL

of course, those pics are nothing different than what I see when I walk into VSR... ;) 8)

Nice Link Josh.
            you should definately see the shop, its amazing, VSR is fucking sweet, but this is different, you'll see, its unbelieveable, oh, and check on out m3 for me, if you go up there, too far for me to drive ;)
            Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan

Nice Link Josh.
              you should definately see the shop, its amazing, VSR is fucking sweet, but this is different, you'll see, its unbelieveable, oh, and check on out m3 for me, if you go up there, too far for me to drive ;)
              I know VSR is different you dope! ;)

VSR is to small, we need to find a new location... the shop size is no longer sufficient for our needs.

I'm talking about the fabrication work. :D
              Below the radar...

Comment

Nice Link Josh.
                I know VSR is different you dope! ;)

VSR is to small, we need to find a new location... the shop size is no longer sufficient for our needs.

I'm talking about the fabrication work. :D

haha, yea, i hear ya, BPG already expanded and took over the next 2 bays next door, VSR is pimp though, i have been impressed everytime with what i see in there
                Dan

Comment

Christ... thas hot.

Comment

i have been impressed everytime with what i see in there
                    Honestly, and not trying to sound like a prick... you havent seen anything cool there yet.

Its the stuff you haven't seen yet that is really trick. ;)

I'll un-vail one of these 'things' when the time comes..... 8)
                    Below the radar...

Comment

roy wickland's torn apart m5 track car impressed me, the shop itself impressed me, do me a favor and show me something cool then ;) 8)
                      Dan

Comment

They call that a cage???

Cage =
                        Originally posted by Gruelius
                        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

roy wickland's torn apart m5 track car impressed me, the shop itself impressed me, do me a favor and show me something cool then ;) 8)
                          Its even cooler now that its assembled and running

All in good time young man.... all in good time.
                          I will have something to share that no self respecting BMW aficianado can turn their eyes away from..... rare, exotic, fast, wide....... hmmmmmmmm 8)
                          Below the radar...

Comment

i only live 30 minutes from the shop, im always for coming down, if you are there one day and there's something you think i should see, you know how to reach me... that said.... 2002 project?
                            Dan

Comment

Thats cool how the top of the rear shock tower is built into the rear seat, so you dont have to go throught sheet metal for the cage. Do a lot of cars have that?

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

Working...
                              X