What would you pay for an M3 that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would you pay for an M3 that...

...had kissed a wall? Driver side body is flattened. No glass broken. Everything looks very clean and original. I know nothing else about the condition so I'm asking what you would consider paying.

That's a hard question to answer since we don't know anything else about the car, especially the mechanicals. However, since you say the entire driver's side of the body is flattened, that is going to be some expensive body work to get repaired considering the cost of E30 M3 body panels.

I would take a guess (or use as an example) and say this car probably has around 130-160k miles, needs probably $3k in maintenance, and then at least $3 to 5k more in body repairs.....I wouldn't pay more than $5k IF the rest of the car is in good to very good condition-but that's just me-and I would try to get it for a good bit less.
    Eric Giles
    '20 M2 CS
    '04 M3
    '11 X5 35D
    '87 325is
    '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

^ this.

Comment

i did some more looking around and your thoughts appear to be exactly on the money.

I need to get the car out of my head... if i dont, it will end up in my garage.

Comment

Its hard to say without pictures.

Comment

Working...
          X